New, Looking to Kill Stuff!

Dirk Mire

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2015
RSI Handle
TalonMire
New to Star Citizen and TEST? Introduce yourself by creating a fresh thread in this section and tell us a little about yourself!

I am old to the community but new to test. I was the CEO of Tactical Advance, a founder of a current 1000+ member org. They wronged me so I have decided to live a life of vengeance and despair. I'm hoping to crush all carebears and my enemies. Hear the lamentations of their women and what not. Hopefully I came to the right place? PVP!

I am known as Talon Mire or Dirk Mire, or pretty much anything with Mire on it.

(Inlcude your RSI handle if it is different from your forum name so we know who you are!)

Where you from stranger?

Washington state USA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Chris Roberts and his dream. I played freelancer back in the day and that was my thing.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Crushing my enemies... and any poor soul who stands in my way, and acquiring wealth.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Hunter hunted and the original age of empires where some of my original favs. I'm too old though I played too much early stuff that I can't remember.

What other games do you play?

I am an MMORPG person.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I fought test alliance on Eve Online all the time. They PVPed hard, I like a good pvp. I hear you guy's aren't connected but I want to smash face. You guys look like you aim to smash some face, perhaps I can carry a hammer on that journey for smashing.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard, he took no shit, ignored starfleet and wrecked many borg, this is acceptable for me. But ultimately I like both. Kirk 2.0 is pretty lame though.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

welcome to the drama free zone in the SC community

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
Welcome to test i hope u have a good time slamming Auroras with us. If you have any questions about test fell free to ask. Also what ships or ship do you have and what ship would you like to own? And remeber to have fun. :D

Dirk Mire

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2015
RSI Handle
TalonMire
Welcome to test i hope u have a good time slamming Auroras with us. If you have any questions about test fell free to ask. Also what ships or ship do you have and what ship would you like to own? And remeber to have fun. :D

I expect to own everything.

Currently I have pledged a few thousand dollars and am ashamed of how many ships I own. :P

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I was the CEO of Tactical Advance, a founder of a current 1000+ member org. They wronged me so I have decided to live a life of vengeance and despair.
Ill forward you to our vengeance department, I believe there is a opening!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
mire is not myre
myre is not mire
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?