New member: ColonelWolf

ColonelWolf

Commander
Oct 5, 2019
RSI Handle
ColonelWolf
Howdy TESTies,

Thanks for having me! I‘ve been a space sim fan ever since I got my hands on Elite on the Amiga in 1988/89. I followed the whole beginnings of SC watching from the sidelines, not sure where it would go. Played Elite Dangerous on PS4 for a year until I got tired of the grind. Recently built a powerful PC for simracing (iracing), and a fellow racer happens to play SC on his stream... I watch it, and I‘m: “Holy crap, it‘s THAT GOOD already?“ Two hours later I‘m signed up, subscribed and watching noob vids on YT... And joining you guys!

Lieutenant Colonel in the German Armed Forces in real life with 24 years of service, almost 5 of those in the U.S. and almost 3 of those as an instructor at the U.S. Army MP School.

Not too old to fly, trade, fight... I want to trade and exploits mainly, although on ED I was a pretty able fighter also. We’ll see where the sim goes over time.

Wait, there’s a NEW Kirk?🧐😂

See you in the ‘verse!

Wolf

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Wow, the original Elite? It was just a bunch of lines on the screen, we have come a long way.

Dont forget to join our discord, the Star Citizen channel is full of players. We can answer questions in there, voice or text is fine.

ColonelWolf

Commander
Oct 5, 2019
RSI Handle
ColonelWolf
Wow, the original Elite? It was just a bunch of lines on the screen, we have come a long way.

Dont forget to join our discord, the Star Citizen channel is full of players. We can answer questions in there, voice or text is fine.
Yeah, I was too young to be in the 1984 crowd, I didn’t have a computer at age 12 then, but I bought the Amiga with money from my first vacation job, and on that Elite was very playable and completely fascinating!
Yup, will look into the Discord!

Forgot your password?