New member here!

Kyon Swan

Ensign
Oct 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Kyon Swan
Hello fellow citizens! I am Kyon Swan. I'm from Oregon, and I heard about SC when I was considering quitting EVE Online. I love space, but I didn't have the time to commit to EVE (everything takes so long), and I didn't enjoy the combat that much. I wanted another space game, and right before I left EVE I heard a whisper of SC. So that's what pulled me into the game. I watched a few hours worth of info and speculation and decided it was time to invest. Now here I am looking to join the Test Squadron once again.

The thing I am looking forward to most in SC is player interaction. I am a huge role player. I can't wait for all of the potentially great interactions. This game has the potential to be the best damn space sim ever, and there ain't no way in hell I'm going to miss it.

The first game I remember playing was Super Mario 64. I was six at the time, and there was nothing cooler than Mario. Now I play all sorts of games. I've dabbled in MMOs, FPS, RTS, RPG, Platform, Fighting and pretty much every other type of game (excluding racing games and sports games... don't really get the appeal). The best part of SC is it looks like it will combine a lot of my favorite types of games into one amazing game. I really hope chess is included on some of the ships.

Kirk. Picard was a better captain, but Kirk was a more adventurous man, and I'm not about to head out onto the frontier of space to play it safe.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome, eve bitter vet :D

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, Kyon Swan!

And we have a RP group in our Org. as far as i know. (I'm not yet into the RP part yet... maybe when the game is closer to live)

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Welcome! Make sure to get in contact with Vastair and the Role-Playing group! Check out the subforum section!

Kyon Swan

Ensign
Oct 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Kyon Swan
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. My favorite cheese is american... I'm a man of simple tastes. My favorite binge is probably reading. I don't read regularly, but when I get a good book in my hands I'll power through that thing in a weekend. Also thanks for pointing in the direction of the other role players on here, I really appreciate it!

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/xgh0st
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. My favorite cheese is american... I'm a man of simple tastes. My favorite binge is probably reading. I don't read regularly, but when I get a good book in my hands I'll power through that thing in a weekend. Also thanks for pointing in the direction of the other role players on here, I really appreciate it!
Must be small books

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Please forgive me, I'm not overly familiar with American cheese so I Googled it. I was slightly horrified.

Forgot your password?