New Member.... I think....

Getbuzy

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Getbuzy
Greetings and salutations from 12 degrees in Chicago, IL. Pleasure to meet you all. I haven't been this excited for a game release since Where In The World is Carmen Sandiego, which I think I played on my 486dx (I'm old). Usually I wait until I have years of data on which orgs/guilds to join, but I enjoy the humor, the drinking, the mispheling, and your new recruiting video had me in tears. On to the questions:

Where you from stranger?
Originally born and raised in Chicago, IL. I live in Miami FL for about 16 years doing production work, living the crazy life, all the while playing mmo's deep in my closet. I'm back in Chicago now doing Massage Therapy, delivering happy endings to your doorstep, one massage at a time.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
My buddy John in Seattle sent me links to some videos. I purchased a Digital Storm rig the next day.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Fuel and Mining are my primary interests along with Exploration (I like finding rare expensive shit so I feel important). That being said, when I log on my first statement is usually "ok, who needs what and where". I'm pretty much down for anything, and I'm happy to put the org first and fulfill any role necessary. I have many many many years of pvp experience in FPS, Flight Sims and mmo's. Keeping my dark side at bay is a lifelong challenge.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Asteroids........ Pong, Frogger, Centipede.

What other games do you play?

Right now? A strange game called "Real Life". Not sure if anyone has heard of it. It's like a big sandbox mmo that takes place on Earth in the year 2015. Recently, though, Battlefield, Destiny, Portals, and every now and then I pull out my brother's Nintendo and run through Metroid and Megaman 4....

Picard or Kirk?

Admiral Adama......... however, if I HAVE to pick from those 2....

I hope I'm not judged for what I did in my past.... as some of you may have read about me shaving my first initial into a cow's ass my first year in college. I look forward to meeting you all.

"Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who don't"

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Bovine hair stylist confirmed. Welcome to TEST!

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Chicago

cow's ass

awesome avatar

This person is going to fit right in

Getbuzy

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Getbuzy
Rice and beans and whiskey, breakfast of champions. I feel young again... Moon Patrol... 1984! Engage....

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You sound about my age, which is NOT old!
I think most of us are in the same age group....

Soon as I read "where in the world is Carmen Sandiego" I got the theme song from that tv show stuck in my head. I remember playing that game though in like 2nd or 3rd grade back in the late 80s.

Welcome to Test... we could also deliver happy ending sex bots with our keg delivery service that Test will be running in the PU.... think you can train the bots? Ha!

Getbuzy

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Getbuzy
hmm, I wonder if I could start a mobile massage business in SC and fill my ship with Happy Ending Sex Bots....... and lather ppl up with beer and whiskey while TEST Sex Bots steal clients' cargo.... TBC

Reactions: Dalarast

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
hmm, I wonder if I could start a mobile massage business in SC and fill my ship with Happy Ending Sex Bots....... and lather ppl up with beer and whiskey while TEST Sex Bots steal clients' cargo.... TBC
This guy's got the TEST entreprenurial practices down pat.

Reactions: Vicereine

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Where can I make my reservation.... I hate sloppy seconds.

Getbuzy

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Getbuzy
I knew I should have stolen the name Beer Von Rockerfeller. I guess if "Buttery Nipple" doesn't make it into Squad Names I could steal that for a package name on the menu. Wait.... Dal I figured you would want a job on the ship... Me + all Sex Bot NPC's = capture by Vanduul for sure..... You get perks for working on my ship -Make Banana Cry 1- (I need help with a logo, need actual skin developed to present to Chris). Maybe I could convince the devs to allow my business plan to be a different kind of "Medical Facility" for healing, or an entertainment node for those angry workers at factories.... TBC

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Do we get a discount?
Your establishment sounds like a place I would go and happily get robbed.
Anyways, Welcome to Test !

Getbuzy

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Getbuzy
Free for TEST. And actually if you can prove you are drunk, we actually pay YOU to be aboard the ship... ENGAGE!

Forgot your password?