New member Omega6ix

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
Where you from stranger? I live in Northern California in the US.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I played Freelancer and the Wing Commander games and have loved these games over most others.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Everything. There's really not just one thing I want to do. I have an Avenger that I like to play around in. But I think over most things Exploring will be my #1 interest. I want a DUR eventually.

What was the first game you remember playing? I would have to say my first game that I can remember playing was probably Super Mario Bros. I mean it came out when I was 4, but I remember my mom getting it and her playing with some friends. Then Once I was old enough, I could play it. Granted I think I was 5. She just let me try and mash the buttons.

What other games do you play? WoW(11 years), Diablo 3, BF3, BF4, BFH, Dead Space Trilogy, Dragon Age Series, The Witcher 1 &2, Skyrim, Borderlands 1 & 2, Bioshock Infinite, and some others but I rarely touch my Steam games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Well I was already apart of ADI, Atlas Defense Industries and only seen very little from them in the verse. They were a good size Org but people were hardly in the game. Rarely even talked about the game. Yet it was "their focus". I saw the invite on Cloud Emporium in my account and did some research, watched your videos and a couple of your streamers and enjoyed their interactions and decided that this was the kind of Organization I wanted to be a part of.

Picard or Kirk? Well this was a hard one. It depends on which Kirk you are speaking of. I enjoyed Pine's version but The Shat never really did it for me. Picard was a great captain. He could be cocky when needed and reserved. I think if you were to put them both in a pit, Picard would triumph.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
You said ADI and I immediately thought "He's either here because our flier bombing run worked, or they found out we have a shit-posting thread about them and they sent a SPAI!"
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were drunk when you applied there, and then realized they don't approve of shenanigans and drunkards, and then ran out of mints to cover up the beer breath, and you came here seeking political asylum.

Asylum granted!
Granted it's an Insane Asylum!
heheheh hehe
Welcome to TEST!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Thanks guys. Happy to be here.

Now to get some beer....
*test squadron in no way forces it's members to consume alcohol or alcohol products. Doing so is done for enjoyment and should be done safely. Test Squadron will be held responsible for any awesome times you may have. Drink responsibly.

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Where you from stranger? I live in Northern California in the US.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I played Freelancer and the Wing Commander games and have loved these games over most others.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Everything. There's really not just one thing I want to do. I have an Avenger that I like to play around in. But I think over most things Exploring will be my #1 interest. I want a DUR eventually.

What was the first game you remember playing? I would have to say my first game that I can remember playing was probably Super Mario Bros. I mean it came out when I was 4, but I remember my mom getting it and her playing with some friends. Then Once I was old enough, I could play it. Granted I think I was 5. She just let me try and mash the buttons.

What other games do you play? WoW(11 years), Diablo 3, BF3, BF4, BFH, Dead Space Trilogy, Dragon Age Series, The Witcher 1 &2, Skyrim, Borderlands 1 & 2, Bioshock Infinite, and some others but I rarely touch my Steam games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Well I was already apart of ADI, Atlas Defense Industries and only seen very little from them in the verse. They were a good size Org but people were hardly in the game. Rarely even talked about the game. Yet it was "their focus". I saw the invite on Cloud Emporium in my account and did some research, watched your videos and a couple of your streamers and enjoyed their interactions and decided that this was the kind of Organization I wanted to be a part of.

Picard or Kirk? Well this was a hard one. It depends on which Kirk you are speaking of. I enjoyed Pine's version but The Shat never really did it for me. Picard was a great captain. He could be cocky when needed and reserved. I think if you were to put them both in a pit, Picard would triumph.
Welcome :)

Reactions: XehnRage

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
So how do the Auroras fly? I upgraded my Mustang package to the Avenger.
Usually into the Sun. Or crashes on the landing pad. I once crashed while my landing gear technically hadn't left the pad, I just scraped them along the ground and slammed into a wall.

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
Aurora Handle beautifully, and are very tough. Though you wouldn't know it with this bunch..... and HERESY Williams Shatner is awesome captain. he creates plenty of work for his underlings. Sign of great leader. Greatest crewman ever was Scotty, no arguements. take a number from my complaint department...... when I finally put a number machine up. ( number machine is currently on back order, and shall be delivered never)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I too enjoy NuKirk, but Kirk Classic will always hold a special place in my heart. They both pale to the smooth glorious pate of Picard, though.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I assumed you lived in Napa Valley or Silicon Valley or by the Ferris Wheel that gets blown up in the movies.... or in San Francisco, or San Diego.
I just assume NOBODY actually lives in LA. I thought the whole place was a movie set. :D

Forgot your password?