New Nox + Starfarrer Packs

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Anyone notice that they are basically giving a Starfarrer at new cost price of $300 with LTI, including the 2 Nox pack at warbond price of $65 and you can get the three with LTI for $365 with UEC creds.

I don't have a starfarrer as I decided to concentrate on tourism and travel but if I did have one from a token ccu at the new price I would just melt it and but this. Don't normally see LTI in $300 packs.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
This is a deal. Probably the best from CIG in awhile. But I'm not sure I'd have use for a Starfarer when I have a Cat so I'll pass.

But I do have a week to try to rearrange my hangar so maayyy-be?
Nah I won't do it. I was strong against the Eclipse, so I can do it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This is a deal. Probably the best from CIG in awhile. But I'm not sure I'd have use for a Starfarer when I have a Cat so I'll pass.

But I do have a week to try to rearrange my hangar so maayyy-be?
Nah I won't do it. I was strong against the Eclipse, so I can do it.
You'll collapse and buy it. ;)

Reactions: marctek and supitza

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
You'll collapse and buy it. ;)
Stop evil Temptress! Go away with your foul yet sexy wares.

At least until I can figure out if I can do this. The only unmeltable I got are my Polaris, Pirate Cat and Sabre, since I love it and use it too much. Oh and there's the others that use LTI tokens on already, so I can't melt those.
I wonder how much I can get for a kidney?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Stop evil Temptress! Go away with your foul yet sexy wares.

At least until I can figure out if I can do this. The only unmeltable I got are my Polaris, Pirate Cat and Sabre, since I love it and use it too much. Oh and there's the others that use LTI tokens on already, so I can't melt those.
I wonder how much I can get for a kidney?
Look into it. You do have two.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Why did they decide to bundle it with the Starfarer? Probably just to match the Cat+Dragonfly packages, because I don't see any connection between the Farer and the Nox. Yeah, they're both alien tech ships.... and that's about it.
Something's nox right here.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Why did they decide to bundle it with the Starfarer? Probably just to match the Cat+Dragonfly packages, because I don't see any connection between the Farer and the Nox. Yeah, they're both alien tech ships.... and that's about it.
Yeah, weird combo. You'd expect it to come with the BMM...
But then the BMM was just on sale with the Defender. *shrug*

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Look into it. You do have two.
And I only use one so...

That is an interesting question. I shrugged my shoulders when I saw it my self.

I decree it to be, the Clownfarer.
Now that's a skin I want to see. And the rear hatch opens to let out 100 creepy clowns riding Dragonflies, packing energy weapons.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?