New Pilot - Korristopher

Korristopher

Captain
Feb 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Korr
Hi all,

I've been looking for a while for a place to join and after watching some vids on how you guys play and act, I knew this would be the place for me. I am a very jovial person and easy to get to know. I enjoy helping people and I work very well with others.

Where you from stranger? What drew you to Star Citizen?

I'm from Quebec, Canada. I was interested in Star Citizen after playing EVE for a bit. I have since left EVE and have been subbed to Star Citizen for more than a year now. It's a great game concept and I would love to be apart of it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I hope to be a great asset with whomever I fly with, but I do look forward to Mining, Salvage and Exploration as well as ground marine combat as a medic. I plan on obtaining a Cutlass Red and trying to be apart of a Yellow Jacket medic crew. (Saw a post on Yellow Jackets. Luv the concept). I already have a RSI Orion, got it this weekend, just looking for more to help crew with me and my friends.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Mario Bros, But that was a long time ago. Zelda Ocarina of Time though has to be my most favorite. The music stays with me still. But the most memorable games I can remember are the ones played with friends online.

What other games do you play?
Planetside2 (PC), Payday2, Company of Heroes 2, Battlefield 4 (PC), D&D 3.5 and others...

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. Dat Accent

Thank you for reading this post.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh, it's totally worth the money, if you want. And I do. But I have other things I want more right now. Anyways, welcome to TEST!

Korristopher

Captain
Feb 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Korr
I would greatly appreciate any help with manning my ship. After finding out what sort of jobs entail running the damn thing I'm going to need dependable people.

Forgot your password?