New Roadmap is out!!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Dude! Just a quick readthrough and it is INSANE!!! Next year will be the best if they can keep half of these things!

SDF shielding
Hercules (All three variants to be done!)
Landing gear springs. (I didn't know I wanted this so bad!)
New Scanning
Vehicle in vehicle spawning
BOATS!!!
Docking

The list goes on and on. I'm awaiting all the amazing Youtubers to break this shit down for me because I'm too lazy!

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Mmmmm my Starlifter will be here soon....

I wonder what the "unannounced" vehicle will be next month :)

Reactions: Sayora

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Mmmmm my Starlifter will be here soon....

I wonder what the "unannounced" vehicle will be next month :)
Maybe get that handsome paperboy to deliver it...to the basement hahahaha

(Reference to Gucci's avatar, not Gucci...that would be creepy)

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Oooh, so many mystery vehicles being worked on!
No BMM tho. And I thought Hull C would be before Hull A and B... but, hey, HULLS!

Reactions: Grimbli

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Pyro end of next year, SQ42 chapters end of next year and who knows how much longer until release... disappointing, to say the least...

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Btw, I absolutely love how it's officially a Tonk now:
Screenshot_20201224_140654.jpg

Reactions: Stevetank and wmk

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Pyro end of next year, SQ42 chapters end of next year and who knows how much longer until release... disappointing, to say the least...
I'm a bit disappointted too of that, I'll expect something around next summer, still looking at the rest of the work pipeline, and assuming that most of the content don't get delayed, there will be a lot's of new stuff to interact with in the men time.

Oh, and keep in mind that, according the the roadmap patch note, this are only 20 out of 50 team reported, so there are lots of implementation that are not displayed yet.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
And I thought Hull C would be before Hull A and B... but, hey, HULLS
Probably something to do with them wanting to make sure ship to station docking is 100% in before committing to that. Possibly even icache as if that thing blows up that's a massive amount of boxes to track, even if they only stay in the game a few seconds like now.

Reactions: FZD

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Crap... Polaris has been delayed...

View attachment 20452

Original plan:

View attachment 20453
Well, if you consider that for bigger capital ships CIG intend to deliver the interior/exterior culling and that is planned to be released in Q3 it kinda make sense.
I can understand that they'll like to deliver and tune a bit that tecnology before start to work on bigger ships that will need eventually another rework to make them fit properly.
In the mean time I'll expect more mission with big vessels like the 890J or the Starlifter series to test and tune the featture...

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Honestly I am in no hurry for them to add the Polaris to the game. I am glad its going to be at the tail end so that all the metrics and learning mistakes get made to other ships. Let the Polaris be the pinnacle of design and function.
This is the way I feel about most of the ships I enjoy now. I've had to live with what they did to my baby, the Starfarer Gemini, and I'm not looking forward to another ship I love being junk.

I really want the Perseus cause it looks fun as hell, but they still need a bit of stuff before I think they'd do it justice. Even with as awesome as the Carrack came out I'm going to be upgrading mine. I just don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
This is the way I feel about most of the ships I enjoy now. I've had to live with what they did to my baby, the Starfarer Gemini, and I'm not looking forward to another ship I love being junk.

I really want the Perseus cause it looks fun as hell, but they still need a bit of stuff before I think they'd do it justice. Even with as awesome as the Carrack came out I'm going to be upgrading mine. I just don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
The only thing I wish they had done was make the main elevator be able to go to the ground. After all it has the suit locker and gun racks right there. Other then that I have no issue with it. Now the Starfarer I still get lost in and the 600 while I still am keeping mine is so sad on the inside.

Forgot your password?