New Ships IAE

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I'm a bit underwhelmed by it as I was genuinely hoping that it was the possible refining ship, but it's just a hauler that can transport up to 96 SCU of cargo. Warbond $110, otherwise $125.
You and me both...
Seriusly another cargo ship? a PURE dedicated cargo ship with 96 SCU? Meh.... we already have a lot of cargo ship that are, at least in the current state of the game, even better or could be used also for other things.
I like the concept and some solution adopted on the RAFT, like the position of the docking hatch, but another cargo ship fells a bit inflated right now.

I've to say that so far my best in show for thie IAE are the Ares couple: tryed a coulple of BH mission with the ION and that ship is amazing.
It fly preaatty good for the inteded purpose and the S7 laser fell a lot like the old S5 laser cannon... I've really missed the ability to shiper shot the targets at 6km...
Still need to try the Inferno variant, but from the video around I ffel it will be more suitable agaist either very large target or for ground support role, where the spread is not much aan issue or could even be a plus in gase of ground attack giving a wider saturationa area.

Forgot your password?