• We have failed teh emperah....

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Today, july 8 2015 marks the inaugural TEST karaoke session! For several hours, TEST engaged in drunken disney singalongs in mumble chat, recording much of the goings on. It all began when Stigro of TEST mumble sang the entirety of "A whole new world" from Disney's Aladdin from memory, and some time later Arranging Stars and RussianJ dropped in, organizing a massive TEST karaoke effort on the spot.

Beginning next wednesday, the 15th of june at some time between 3:00 and 10:00 PM EST, this will become a trend much like friday night drunk squads!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
This sounds like something I can contribute constructively to!

Reactions: GrammarGestapo

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
One of the other branches of test I am in used to do this for major updates. haha it is always fun, and all the classics always get covered even the pokemon theme song... Though I might suggest avoid "through the fire and flames" even sober it is a night mare for a group to do lol

Oberstleutnant

coolest dude
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
OberstLeutnant
Last edited:
Reactions: GrammarGestapo

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
No one wants to here the old man sing i bring dogs an make woman howl..Not for a good reason..Well more like make woman run

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I now know what I sound like on a mic. I also now realize that like 3-4 people dropped out once russian J stopped recording :/

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Why is there blood on my headphones?... and my shirt... and dripping down my nose...
yeah... we need russianJ's recordings, there are far more people to drown out my idiocy during those :p
these recordings are kinda after the fact stuff, stuff we did once everybody else left

Forgot your password?