New to TEST Squadron, Looking to become a Rock Raider

Trinarius

Commander
Dec 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Trinarius
Didn't see any sticky thread on requirements to join the Rock Raiders, so thought I'd post to find out.

At the same time, thought it would be fun to ask a question to any of the Rock Raiders... What are your favorite and/or most entertaining environmental conditions in which to mine? (NOT where, but in what weather, terrain, et cetera.)

For me... on the dark side of a moon, on the side of a mountain, in a blizzard.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Didn't see any sticky thread on requirements to join the Rock Raiders, so thought I'd post to find out.

At the same time, thought it would be fun to ask a question to any of the Rock Raiders... What are your favorite and/or most entertaining environmental conditions in which to mine? (NOT where, but in what weather, terrain, et cetera.)

For me... on the dark side of a moon, on the side of a mountain, in a blizzard.
The last time I checked the minimum requirement is a pulse and recommended is beer.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You folks don't mind if I wear my strainer as a helmet, do you? I'm kinda different but I get the job done. 🍻
Not at all. It might even protect you from energy waves longer than microwaves... which wouldn't really be all that dangerous but that's beside the point. Just don't stub your toe in Area 18, it'll be fatal if you don't have a med pen.

Forgot your password?