What side are you on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teru

Space Marshal
Aug 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Teru
Hi Everyone, some things I found interesting in "Is the Recent Rise in Crime Here to Stay?"

Custom built racing rigs?

• The Lead Engineer of Androtti Racing turns to his office window overlooking a massive hangar filled with custom built racing rigs in various states of repair.
Lighter more powerful HM 4.2 engine.
  • Modifying a competition-grade Hammer Propulsion HM 4.2 engine to make it both lighter and more powerful.
Caterpillar Tractor beams can open cargo holds!
  • It (Starliner Flight 1289, operated by Meridian Transport) passed through the Stanton and Magnus systems without incident, but when it entered Ellis, something strange happened. The ship’s cargo hold opened and started spewing its contents into space.
  • What was first believed to be an unfortunate technical malfunction proved to be something much more sinister. The Starliner swung around to see a Caterpillar using a tractor beam to pull the Androtti engine into its cargo hold.
Each system in the UEE will be assigned a threat level.
  • The Advocacy’s Travel Safety Advisory System (TSAS), which collates crime data from every UEE system, then assigns each system a Threat Level ranging from ‘minimal’ to ‘extreme’ danger,’ clearly charts a steady rise in criminal behavior in almost every corner of the Empire.
Salty....
  • Carr sighs, then looks out over the hangar floor again, “Maybe I’m overthinking this. Maybe they just did it because it was easy or fun. I don’t know. Guess it doesn’t make any difference why they acted that way. It only matters that they did.”

Last edited:
Forgot your password?