Newbie from the UK

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
Good evening fellow Citizens!!

Where you from stranger?

From the small rainy island known as the United Kingdom.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Cant remember where i hear about it but once I knew what it hoped to accomplish it was an Insta Pledge from me.. Crazy in depth Space sim, FPS, Cryengine Graphics. It will be glorious!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Large scale events, Trading convoys, Exploration fleets, Large mining operations, Full scale war

What was the first game you remember playing?
Quake

What other games do you play?
Battlefield, Evolve, CS:GO, Payday 2, dying light, elder scrolls

Picard or Kirk?
Picard ofc.. The new kirk is pretty badass (chris pine) but Patrick Stewart is a legend & hilarious as Avery Bullock

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
Ty for the welcomes guys.. anybody know about the avatars? I put my steam username into the register form and it seems to have given me my Origin avatar :confused:

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
Ty for the welcomes guys.. anybody know about the avatars? I put my steam username into the register form and it seems to have given me my Origin avatar :confused:
You can change your avatar at any time. Are you using the same avatar for steam as you do in origin?

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Someone beer the new guy!

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
ah the Quake, time when your internet connection speed was matter of life and death ;)
Welcome to TEST!

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
You can change your avatar at any time. Are you using the same avatar for steam as you do in origin?
Nope completely different, Tis why i was a bit confused as to how it managed to pick this as an avatar for me, i don't even have the pic on my pc anymore.. was a few restores ago.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
Nope completely different, Tis why i was a bit confused as to how it managed to pick this as an avatar for me, i don't even have the pic on my pc anymore.. was a few restores ago.
As far as I know we aren't using any origin API. Are you able to change your avatar still?

Secondly: did you use the same email address you used for origin? That 'might' be it. But other than that, there is no way a website can randomly pull data from another site without one of the sites actually fetching data. Which we aren't.

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
Yea managed to change it, my email is linked to my origin so your probably right.. still pretty creepy :confused:

Forgot your password?