Newbro reporting in my rifter, er, cutlass...

Sa3th

Lieutenant
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Sa3th
Hello people,

I'm from Wales, and I've been waiting for star citizen all my life, but I only learnt it's name two years ago!!
Seriously, I'm pretty scifi mad and love video games.

As you probably guessed, I used to play eve online and flew with you guys, but not as an alliance member.
I sank a lot of time into that game, stopped counting around 2500 kills and burnt out. Not re subbed yet, and that was a year ago...
When I saw you guys were forming an org for sc I knew I had to join, TEST fleets best fleets.

I am looking forward to everything in SC, but especially PvP. I can't wait to be in big fleets slugging it out.
I'm also hoping that SC will have some sneaky covert tactics available, one of my fondest eve covops memories is hot dropping on a goonswarm ratting carrier with 60 stealth bombers...

First game... Errr... It might have been rebel assault, it might have been some old amstrad game, but honestly rebel assault made the biggest impact on childhood me...

At the moment I play DCS, elite dangerous, destiny, battlefield 4... Used to play mwo a lot too...

Kirk, obviously, because he punches people a lot and killed a gorn with a bamboo cannon.
Also, he gets all the ladies.

Don't get me wrong, I have much love for Picard...

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
Hello! And welcome! in which ever order you like.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I should point out that 98% of the members here have never played Eve.

This is a fresh, new group, just for Star Citizen!

Welcome!

Reactions: Walex

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to SC TEST!

Sa3th

Lieutenant
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Sa3th
I should point out that 98% of the members here have never played Eve.

This is a fresh, new group, just for Star Citizen!

Welcome!
Really? I'm not bothered by that, it's the TEST mentality that I came to love, but I am surprised since I imagined most eve players buying in...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Really? I'm not bothered by that, it's the TEST mentality that I came to love, but I am surprised since I imagined most eve players buying in...
I would have thought the same.

We might see a lot more Eve players come in once the game is released, but at this point, most Eve players are sticking to Eve. Its a tough transition, all the double clicking in space does not move your ship! :)

Reactions: chrizz

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome. rebell assault was my last real joystick game, until SC :D

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
I would have thought the same.

We might see a lot more Eve players come in once the game is released, but at this point, most Eve players are sticking to Eve. Its a tough transition, all the double clicking in space does not move your ship! :)
It's starting to gain momentum in the circles I move in, people are waking up to the fact that this game is going to be providing better content and fun on every level

moloTov

Captain
Aug 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Mollie Hatchet
Greets and meats:

So glad you boys in Wales didn't decide to separate from the Kingdom. I know England has a reputation of not caring about ppl in Scotland and Wales, but trust me, we follow your news carefully and are tuned right into your concerns and needs. Anyway, welcome and welcome back. I'm wearing a skirt in your honor.

moloTov
-Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Your knowledge of current affairs is staggering. How did you know about the secret Welsh independence referendum!? Was it Baaaaa-bara? Did she bleat?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Also have been waiting for this type of game for a long long time.

Forgot your password?