News update

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Some heavy stuff to follow:

As some of you know, I just moved back to Ohio. Some of you also know, I had to fly right back to California to help the office I just left. Last night, my boss, friend, and father-figure was killed after being run off the road on his motorcycle (yes, this was the same person who took me in to his home after I was evicted and made me family). Today, the 3 of us experienced enough to help started trying to rebuild. The hole he left in this office is massive, and is going to take all of my time for a while to come. The minimum amount of time I will be here is 6 weeks. That will probably be longer.

So I suppose this is a belated, temporary goodbye.

Voices

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Voices058
thoughts and good vibes your way boss,

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
That sucks big time Frisbee. For what it's worth, my thoughts are with you, and your work colleagues in this trying time.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Take all of the time you need man. You'll always have a place here.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Sorry to hear that, man.

My Dad, a life-long motorcycle rider, always told me two things: Crashing is not a matter of if, it's when and you are invisible to most people on the road. Makes it scary to ride sometimes when dwelling on those concepts for too long and stories like this make it very real.

I hope the other driver stopped to do the right thing.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Don't really know you but still.. My condolences, and good luck with everything.
We will see you when when we see you.

Forgot your password?