Next ships that we'll see?

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Hey guys!

I have been half ass following the updates from CIG and browsing random forums during my free time (not often) so I'm not sure about what ships are coming up next and in what phase, any ideas where they are at in development or where we can find out easier?

I've heard the Herald several times is coming next (not sure if that's new art, hanger ready, whatever) and I've heard for sure that the Vanguard is next in line in the pipeline. So which is it? Both? Neither? Herald for new art, Vanguard for hanger? WTF is going on?!

I mainly am trying to keep my eyes open for news on when to be prepared to have money to buy things (like the vanguard) that I need to save up for :)

Any help is awesome, thanks fellow TESTies!

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
Probs Khartu-Al after the Herald and after that we might see some hanger ready 30-50 meter ships and later in year like December reliant work

this is just speculation

Ben said that they would be release a ship at Citizen Con so many people think its the new corvette

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
Herald is almost hangar ready, Vanguard is getting its two new concept variants sold this Friday, Retaliator and Constellation should be flight ready around AC 2.0 launch.

Hopefully Corvette being sold later this year.

Reactions: KingNerd

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Herald is almost hangar ready, Vanguard is getting its two new concept variants sold this Friday, Retaliator and Constellation should be flight ready around AC 2.0 launch.

Hopefully Corvette being sold later this year.
I'm choosing to believe this without any proof of your statements. Thanks for making me feel better and typing with conviction!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I think the next ship we will see is the Endeavor.. probably be a concept sale for whatever SC event is happening... that I'm not going to :(
I think it was mentioned in RTV... the concept sale being at the event is speculation. They also said during RTV (or was it ship shape on the last ATV) that as ships are "finished" they are not held and released as they come out of the pipe-line.

The ship status, though a month old now, is where I go to see what ships are coming around.. or scratch my head at the lack of movement of certain ships....

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/272231/ship-status#latest

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Hey guys!

I have been half ass following the updates from CIG and browsing random forums during my free time (not often) so I'm not sure about what ships are coming up next and in what phase, any ideas where they are at in development or where we can find out easier?

I've heard the Herald several times is coming next (not sure if that's new art, hanger ready, whatever) and I've heard for sure that the Vanguard is next in line in the pipeline. So which is it? Both? Neither? Herald for new art, Vanguard for hanger? WTF is going on?!

I mainly am trying to keep my eyes open for news on when to be prepared to have money to buy things (like the vanguard) that I need to save up for :)

Any help is awesome, thanks fellow TESTies!
You don't watch "Around the Verse" with Ben Lesnik ? *Does look of shock!*

Reactions: KingNerd

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
I'm choosing to believe this without any proof of your statements. Thanks for making me feel better and typing with conviction!
In terms of brand new ships, the next concept ships are the repair ship, Crucible, science ship Endeavour, and an Esperia's replica of the Tevarin boarding ship.

Forgot your password?