• Nay :'(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
Attention all Australian's and Kiwi's I'd like to round up all of you so that we'll have our own wing group added among the others. There isn't much of us, but I'd like to gather as many of you as I can since we live on the other side of the world compared to our other testies ;) Not sure what the others think of this, but I believe it's with good intent :D

Edit: We got a spreadshit now for all you Kiwi's and Aussie's to register onto (Plus Oceanic)
http://goo.gl/forms/v4Sq3S1jhS

Last edited:

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Great idea, we need all hours covered when we acquire our Bengal Carrier! ...or second Carrier as I see we're crashing our first one into a Sun.

Reactions: SPRNinja

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
will an Anzac wing keep the 'Strayans from polluting the rest of the org?

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Night shift, where brutal fights over the correct term for Y-strapped sandals are common, the beer is horrid or awesome, and fish and chip jokes abound.

Reactions: SPRNinja

moloTov

Captain
Aug 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Mollie Hatchet
Might want to consider organizing a wing for all English speakers in S.E.A (lots of expats) and Oceanic time zones for maximum recruiting and "off hour" presence benefits.

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
What do the West Islanders call the floss underwear the beach babes wear if the 'jandals' (is that like Joke Sandals?) are called thongs?

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Fact is we need one. We have scarce few in that hemisphere, and are at our weakest during that time zone's prime time. Organized aussies are best aussies.

Reactions: Sgt_Kiwi

Sgt_Kiwi

Captain
Donor
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
SgtKiwi
Fact is we need one. We have scarce few in that hemisphere, and are at our weakest during that time zone's prime time. Organized aussies are best aussies.
In fact there is no such thing as a organized Aussi. They are just sun bleached beach bumbs drinking VB or Fosters larger. Us Kiwis do all the thinking and work.

Forgot your password?