No joy on overnight download

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
So got up this AM to find a Connection Error from the Launcher - I am sad face.

The girls' cat woke me up at 2 this morning so I downloaded the latest launcher and started the update, I know it had gotten through at least 4GB of the ~40GB update when I went back to bad around 2:30AM - but clearly did not finish.

Any ideas? Second time this has happened and I can't find a crash log.

'Gimp

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
So I tried again this AM and it only shows 12.8GB remaining so we'll see how this goes.

Fingers crossed.

'Gimp

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hmm may be just a server connection problema their side: there is the IAE going on AND the free flight event, a LOT of people are connecting in and downloading the game right now I suppose...

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
DL complete, was able to jump in, customize character and check out Pisces in Arena Commander Free Flight, cool little ship - Ursa and Pisces show in my inventory (but do not show on RSI Account for some reason).

Have a LOT of control binding to redo, then I'll see about travelling to Area 18 to check out the Expo, haven't been in Universe for 8 months and that was only a short couple tests, things look to be running pretty smooth so far.

'Gimp

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
DL complete, was able to jump in, customize character and check out Pisces in Arena Commander Free Flight, cool little ship - Ursa and Pisces show in my inventory (but do not show on RSI Account for some reason).
Do you have a Carrack?? If the answare is Yes then then I think they not show up because they a re part of that package If the answare is no then do you rent then at the Expo? Now coose your pill and remember the blue one is better for the night entertainment...

Have a LOT of control binding to redo, then I'll see about travelling to Area 18 to check out the Expo, haven't been in Universe for 8 months and that was only a short couple tests, things look to be running pretty smooth so far.

'Gimp
Suggestion: after complete the re-binding save the configuration and give it a fancy name. It will crete a custom file in the "*\StarCitizen\LIVE\USER\Controls\Mappings" copy that file in a storage position and next time they update the game just and you delete your "\USER" folder just re-copy the file into hiss location. That way you can simply re-import all the mapping setting in 5 clicks:like:

Forgot your password?