No stinger armor in May

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Can't subscribe for free, chum. ;-)
Ahhhhh, gotcha. Sorry, I didn't understand your question, lol. Not sure when you have to be subscribed by to get the armour.
"If you aren’t a Subscriber and would like to receive the Overlord “Dust Storm” or “Riptide” armor sets as part of a subscription, you can SUBSCRIBE by May 18th."

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ahhhhh, gotcha. Sorry, I didn't understand your question, lol. Not sure when you have to be subscribed by to get the armour.
"If you aren’t a Subscriber and would like to receive the Overlord “Dust Storm” or “Riptide” armor sets as part of a subscription, you can SUBSCRIBE by May 18th."
Perfect, my subscription has been set up and I'll be ruining it with a bright yellow Kill Bill style under-suit as soon as it is in my collection :-)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While I wish that they were all available currently, I'll take solace in that each of the 3 that are available are 3 piece items. That's better than receiving only 1 portion of 3 of them at a time that is then stretched out over numerous months of subscribing to collect them all. I'm still waiting for CIG to release the rest of the subscriber armor sets for the Cadillo helmets.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?