Nooblets videos

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I really like his improvements to the Constellation. He has some pretty sweet ideas; especially for the bottom turret. I thought it was kind of stupid when I jumped in mine and had the same complaints he did. He just thought of a good idea to fix it. :D

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
I dunno, I was hoping for our weekly (or bi-weekly) strip poker nights to be held inside the shattered hulls of our enemy's ships, using their floating corpses as our table.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I love his constellation amends video. The only thing I'd do apart from him is add seating all around the table. Also, poker nights ftw! Could use my connie too, as long as we don't incorporate Flipper's idea into it.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
No, no, you misunderstand. We all go off and blow up some enemies (or whatever), then kit up in space suits and play strip poker inside the hulls of their shattered spacecraft.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
It's not that I don't want people to see my junk, I just don't want to vomit my intestines.
Hey now, I take offense to you vomiting after looking at my hairy ass. o_O :D

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I dunno, I was hoping for our weekly (or bi-weekly) strip poker nights to be held inside the shattered hulls of our enemy's ships, using their floating corpses as our table.
If you're gonna be like that, you have to change your avatar to be a ReaverPenguin (TM).

Reactions: Flipper
Forgot your password?