Nooooo Seung!!! Not the snow!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yeah. Is totally nastying on my machine. Will keep my participation at a minimum for some months I suppose.
I'm not sure what people mean by saying this reminds them of @Shadow Reaper , so I'm going to guess that they are referring to him as being cold with the ability to cover just about anything & having the killing ability of a force of nature. Which in terms of being a Merc like we all technically are in SC to some degree would be quite the compliment that I choose to agree with until proven wrong. Cheers!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I'm not sure what people mean by saying this reminds them of @Shadow Reaper
I complained last year and maybe the year before, that the animation slaps my machine silly since it is not a gaming machine. Vendors online know not to use such animations because people will just click away and go where there is no trouble. Generally these cutesy animations are the hallmark of amateurishness. And just saying, they are a true pain in the ass.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Can we tone the amount of Snow on the screen for UK Citizens please , this current amount is enough to bring the county to a halt as 11 million people ring into work and say they can't get in as the roads are blocked , not to mention the 5 million plebs in London who are rushing into their local supermarkets and panic buying all the bread and milk . People could die of starvation due to this , it's very serious don't you know .

Forgot your password?