Not a member of test just a Star Citizen fan.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I don't plan to take Orgs too seriously at the moment
Holy shit...

Can you imagine somebody walking in your house and saying how he just happened to be walking by, but he does not take you seriously.

Then proceed to sit on the sofa, turn on our TV and eat your popcorn.

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!! :smile:

Im kinda half joking on this, but you do see how what you said can be insulting.

We are a bunch of very passionate Star Citizen fans, we built an amazing community here that took a lot of work. People who come here are want to be here because they share our interests.

I say this with all due respect, but this member intro section is for TEST members to introduce themselves to their fellow members, so if you have no intention to join, Im going to delete the thread.

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
>implying TEST Squadron is a serious org
Holy shit...

Can you imagine somebody walking in your house and saying how he just happened to be walking by, but he does not take you seriously.

Then proceed to sit on the sofa, turn on our TV and eat your popcorn.

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!! :smile:

Im kinda half joking on this, but you do see how what you said can be insulting.

We are a bunch of very passionate Star Citizen fans, we built an amazing community here that took a lot of work. People who come here are want to be here because they share our interests.

I say this with all due respect, but this member intro section is for TEST members to introduce themselves to their fellow members, so if you have no intention to join, Im going to delete the thread.
All the responses to the thread show that we are an amazing bundge of people who don't take shit too seriously, have fun and enjoy games together.

Still, Star Citizen is the reason why we're all here and want to be taken seriously, so there's no point in coming to the backyard.

You'll probably find yourself walking the plank, yarr!

Forgot your password?