Nothing to see here

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
How do I delete this? I double posted the fleet view post.
Since i'm unsure of how to delete this post, I have edited it with a picture of a kitten, so your time here wasn't totally wasted.

I apologize.

Now as promised. The cute kitten.

1200px-Cute-kittens-12929201-1600-1200.jpg

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
ooooooh, another place to shitpost!
No no no no no, you doN't get to delete this hahahaha

btw, you did actually help with that link (before you deleted it). I knew this site exists but never bothered to search for it cos I don't have anything cool to show with only 3 starter ships... :(

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
ooooooh, another place to shitpost!
No no no no no, you doN't get to delete this hahahaha

btw, you did actually help with that link (before you deleted it). I knew this site exists but never bothered to search for it cos I don't have anything cool to show with only 3 starter ships... :(
I have edited the original post here, so people will go "awwwww cute kitten", instead of "Hey look at this dumb-ass". Since it was a double post, the link is still in the other post, so all is good just smile at the kitten.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I have edited the original post here, so people will go "awwwww cute kitten", instead of "Hey look at this dumb-ass". Since it was a double post, the link is still in the other post, so all is good just smile at the kitten.
Noooooo! Now we are going to see cute kittens posted instead of traditional TEST shitposting! What have you done?!!

Awww dammit, it Is really cute.

Here, have a beer for your efforts. 🍻

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
How do I delete this? I double posted the fleet view post.
Since i'm unsure of how to delete this post, I have edited it with a picture of a kitten, so your time here wasn't totally wasted.

I apologize.

Now as promised. The cute kitten.

View attachment 19441
We don't delete threads ha ha ha ha... screwed up post/threads become shit post threads 🤣 😂 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
"Hey look at this dumb-ass"
"awwwww cute kitten"

Did I get order right? ;)

🍻🍻

Forgot your password?