Now that 3.5 is live and I can get used to the new flight model this weekend...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Whats the matter? Dont wanna rebind all those buttons by yourself? :D
It's such a pain in the ass. Fuck me.
lol, one of the main reasons i am holding off on getting a proper HOTAS is this ^ having to rebind every patch.
At least I'm getting kinda good at it now, haha

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I think the only lubricant @Blind Owl knows is the social kind.
Yeah well, I have to be careful with what battles I pick. A few officers and NCOs in several of the units stationed on the same base are family friends. Every one of them can drink me under the table. And some of them are also good with stuff that looks amazingly like a broad sword, but feels like a mallet when you're hit with one.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah well, I have to be careful with what battles I pick. A few officers and NCOs in several of the units stationed on the same base are family friends. Every one of them can drink me under the table. And some of them are also good with stuff that looks amazingly like a broad sword, but feels like a mallet when you're hit with one.
Indeed it has been my experience while collage seems to be capable of teaching many fine arts of drinking and playing games it has nothing on the teaching capabilities of the armed forces.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm going to leave the obvious joke alone.
Why? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT ALONE?!? The door was wide open. 😜
Its like it writes itself.
There it is!
It didn't need any help from me, that's for sure.
But @Blind Owl, you might be able to find a bottle of some kind of lubricant to help with any friction you might encounter during the initial performance of the Thrustmaster.
I've been army for 10 years. No lub needed.
I think the only lubricant @Blind Owl knows is the social kind.
Libations all around.
Your base or mine? And yes, maybe that's a pick-up line.

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Why? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT ALONE?!? The door was wide open. 😜
Yes well...
But @Blind Owl, you might be able to find a bottle of some kind of lubricant to help with any friction you might encounter during the initial performance of the Thrustmaster.
I'm sorry, I forgot I said I'd leave it alone in the next post. Just remember, there are things you can learn from a Thrustmaster.
Your base or mine? And yes, maybe that's a pick-up line.
Then in the third post, I remembered and remembered also that I had a few friends that can out drink me and have a lot of experience with all kinds of weapons. Something my (Air Force) father taught me was, if the guys bigger and stronger than you, and has weapons... treat him nice.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
maple syrup does not work as a lube

it is known
Why must you live in this house of LIES!!
Yes well...

I'm sorry, I forgot I said I'd leave it alone in the next post. Just remember, there are things you can learn from a Thrustmaster.

Then in the third post, I remembered and remembered also that I had a few friends that can out drink me and have a lot of experience with all kinds of weapons. Something my (Air Force) father taught me was, if the guys bigger and stronger than you, and has weapons... treat him nice.
My weapon is a pencil! Or a pen. Actually, it's powerpoint, haha

Reactions: Bambooza

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
you know, I still haven't been in 3.5 yet cause I've been putting off having to rebind my setup. It's a combination of laziness and...well ok, mostly just laziness. I'm going to have to just break down and do it on my next day off

Last edited:
Forgot your password?