Now that 3.5 is live and I can get used to the new flight model this weekend...

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Two things. First
ou know, I still haven't been in 3.5 yet cause I've been putting off having to rebind my setup. It's a combination of laziness and...well ok, mostly just laziness. I'm going to have to just break down and do it on my next day off
I had the same issue. Advice from me, go into Arena Commander, non combat, to play with the settings till you like it. you don't risk getting killed while you figure out what to do. That became annoying in the PTU, and is really annoying in the PU.

also...
My weapon is a pencil! Or a pen. Actually, it's powerpoint, haha
Powerpoint is an effective electronic warfare weapon. If it's in the hands of an expert*, even I don't last more than 10 or 20 minutes.

(* I used the nerd definition of expert above. Expert: ex is an unknown quantity, and a spert is a drip under pressure. Keep that in mind next time your boss refers to you as an expert.)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Powerpoint is an effective electronic warfare weapon. If it's in the hands of an expert*, even I don't last more than 10 or 20 minutes.

(* I used the nerd definition of expert above. Expert: ex is an unknown quantity, and a spert is a drip under pressure. Keep that in mind next time your boss refers to you as an expert.)
Science! Haha. I'm going to start using this at work.
All the time.

Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza
Forgot your password?