• Both

Votes: 23 51.1%

• Total voters

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I was -this- close to getting one, but then I decided to not pull the trigger. I already have a Dragonfly and it's all I need to experience 3.0.
Also, I need to save up cash for when I'll buy my Endeavor modules.

EDIT: I'll get one with my remaining store credit and melt it away after 3.0, probably. That's if I don't fall in love with it in the meantime.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
The Dragonfly has two 0.25 SCU cargo pouches on either side and you can replace the rear facing seat with an optional container that can hold 0.5 SCU.
That's so you can carry the severed head of the contract to deliver as proof for the bounty.

Wish I could say the same...
Me too. I learned a while ago not to look at the bottom of my account page to see what I've done.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Melted my Bucky. Figured I'd buy her back once I have a stockpile of NOX LTI tokens in buyback. Buy 3 a day, melt them 24 hrs later, rinse and repeat, haha.
I'm not spending actual money.
I was thinking of doing the same with my Cutlass Red. But then I thought "Do I really need that many tokens?", "I have a few LTI Dragonflies already", "Is that worth clicking my mouse so many times and wasting precious potential energy?".
"No", I said to my wife, who doesn't care and wasn't even listening. So I only bought 1.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Gee can't anyone read any more... :laughing::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ??

It is not white it is brushed-silver finish !

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
In TEST Squardon. Ask if people read. :joy::joy::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy::joy_cat::joy::joy:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I was thinking of doing the same with my Cutlass Red. But then I thought "Do I really need that many tokens?", "I have a few LTI Dragonflies already", "Is that worth clicking my mouse so many times and wasting precious potential energy?".
"No", I said to my wife, who doesn't care and wasn't even listening. So I only bought 1.
Right. My entire proposition is dependant on me remembering to melt and rebuy. So yeahhhhh. Who knows if I'll be successful.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Melted my Bucky. Figured I'd buy her back once I have a stockpile of NOX LTI tokens in buyback. Buy 3 a day, melt them 24 hrs later, rinse and repeat, haha.
I'm not spending actual money.
A man with aplan. Until the pressure comes to buy the Bucky and the rest in your buy back closet.
In TEST Squardon. Ask if people read.
I know, right??

Forgot your password?