NOX, what NOX?

Hipstar Dufus

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
AtomicDOGE
I love the look of this bike and from the video demo, looks a lot faster than a Dragonfly. Problem is I can't tell the difference of one from the other. Which is faster? Which has better guns? Does one type have a cargo hold? Does one have better range or distance of travel?

Does anyone have a link to compare stats on these?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I love the look of this bike and from the video demo, looks a lot faster than a Dragonfly. Problem is I can't tell the difference of one from the other. Which is faster? Which has better guns? Does one type have a cargo hold? Does one have better range or distance of travel?

Does anyone have a link to compare stats on these?
Nope. Just to be safe, buy both

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The thing with a concept sale is is pretty much everything is subject to change. That's why it is cheaper when it is announced, as the ship could be veeery different, nothing is set in stone.

Look at the Starfarer, got much bigger, got much more expensive. The Banu Merchentman has got close to Cap Ship size and the price has jumped to reflect that. The Herald did not change massively, but its distinctive asymmetrical look which many people pledged on the ship for vanished and as it became more locked-in the price solidified too.

The Nox could stay as it is, or it could end up a $500 Cruiser that needs a crew of 12 to fly. It won't, they have already built the model but it is that kind of thing.

Forgot your password?