NPC Mercenary Contracts

Shazaam ⚡

Commander
Jul 25, 2018
RSI Handle
NikoA
So I'm just curious as to get an opinion on this after running a couple merc contracts in-game, but are the npc enemies on these missions ridiculously hard to kill or what? It could honestly be a lot of things factoring in but it seems like I nail these guys with barrage after barrage with my warden and they will not die meanwhile picking me apart like a hot knife thru butter. Also, I haven't actively done combat missions in SC since the 3.1.2 update until now so i'm sure they've changed alot to it.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Frankly I am more concerned with how you got a lightning shrike into your username and what kind of hacker you are.

If your a good one that just wants bitcoin then that's OK.
If your a bad one that wants to chop my head off AND have bitcoin then I think Montoya should kick you out.

MegaMonkey

Vice Admiral
Sep 12, 2017
RSI Handle
MegaMonkey
Well originally there was an issue where shields were super hard to break, and if unbroken they regen really fast (iirc)

I have yet to jump into SC since 3.2 went out except to check out the prospector I got, which was fun on it's own, just never figured out what to do with the stuff I mined...

anyway, I think the shield issue was *reportedly* fixed, not sure if there is a new one that popped up.

Shazaam ⚡

Commander
Jul 25, 2018
RSI Handle
NikoA
Frankly I am more concerned with how you got a lightning shrike into your username and what kind of hacker you are.

If your a good one that just wants bitcoin then that's OK.
If your a bad one that wants to chop my head off AND have bitcoin then I think Montoya should kick you out.
Nothing to worry about here. The only hacking I do is hacking up the non-believers of the Test Cult Best Cult. Electrocution is my preferred method of killing so the test gods granted me a lightning bolt in my name. ⚡[URL='https://testsquadron.com/members/shazaam.6303/']⚡[URL='https://testsquadron.com/members/shazaam.6303/']⚡[/URL][/URL]

Shazaam ⚡

Commander
Jul 25, 2018
RSI Handle
NikoA
Well originally there was an issue where shields were super hard to break, and if unbroken they regen really fast (iirc)

I have yet to jump into SC since 3.2 went out except to check out the prospector I got, which was fun on it's own, just never figured out what to do with the stuff I mined...

anyway, I think the shield issue was *reportedly* fixed, not sure if there is a new one that popped up.
Yeah, that seems to be the case. Ironically I pop the cutlasses easy. damned auroras will not die though haha

Reactions: Bambooza

Shazaam ⚡

Commander
Jul 25, 2018
RSI Handle
NikoA
What are you shooting with on the chin mount, laser or ballistic? How are the missiles working?
i'm using the default ballistic nose gun on the avenger, the tigershriek i believe. and two M3 laser cannons on the fixed wing slots. as far as missles go they miss everytime haha

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
either I completely forgot how to shoot or there are still quite a few issues with proper damage register ... I hope eventually it will be better (or I will stick to mining of stones that aren't move :) )

Forgot your password?