Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Nyborg
Hello, I'm Nyborg aka PlutonianNyborg, aka Kevin,

Where you from stranger?

Sacramento California born and raised.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I'm here to drink beer and crash ships.

Really though, I'm just hoping that Star Citizen is the next great Space Sim that we all truly believe it can be.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I have a feeling that I'll be most interested in primarily PvP combat related activities in SC, but I'm game for anything that helps the Org. Especially when I can shoot things.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Probably Captain Skyhawk NES, my first pay-to-play style MMO was FFXI.

What other games do you play?
As of right now my only active MMO is FFXIV, and I've played Counter-strike off and on for as long as I can remember. Still regularly play CSGO. I'm hoping that Star Citizen will suck me into such a deep hole that I have no desire to play anything else.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I spent the last couple weeks browsing and lurking the RSI Org forums looking for something that fit. After checking out a couple of your hilarious "State of the Squadron" videos and lurking y'alls website for a few days I decided to sign up. I also really liked the fact that you use Discord.

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk, I'm all about the corny.

Side Note:
If you know what my name is from, you're rad. We're probably like, future best friends or something.

Log Update 001: Shortly after boarding my newly purchased Mustang for the first time I seem to have locked myself inside of the on-board toilet, or inside of a closet. I'm not exactly sure which, all I know is I can't get out. I hope someone eventually hears my screams.

Last edited:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I'm here to drink beer and crash ships.
You are definatly in the right place.

Side Note:
If you know what my name is from, you're rad. We're probably like, future best friends or something.
plutonian nyborg is a fictional drug seen in the classic 1981 animated feature film "Heavy Metal". the drug is an inhaled white powder whose appearance resembles cocaine, and whose effects resemble those of marijuana; used by two alien starship pilots Edsel and Zeke, seen in the segment of Heavy Metal entitled "So Beautiful and So Dangerous".

So does that mean that I am rad?

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON - RAD SQUADRON.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Nyborg

Nyborg

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Nyborg
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! I'm glad there are a few of you who have experienced the glory of Heavy Metal 1981. If you haven't seen it and are into that kind of cult classic type genre you should.

I almost changed my name to Captain Lincoln Sternn for Star Citizen, but I've just used Nyborg for so long I couldn't do it.

Forgot your password?