[NYC Meetup] 7PM Wednesday, September 28 at the Ace Bar

drunkpak

Rear Admiral
Feb 28, 2016
RSI Handle
drunkpak
Hey guys,

We're gonna meet up at the Ace Bar (acebar.com) at 7PM on Wednesday Sept. 28th. Sgt Gamble, Supremetokyo, The_Moonshiners, fastcart, Ichiruuk and I will be there for a few drinks before the guys going to twitchcon/citcon head out to California. I know that it is during the middle of the week and people are busy with work/school, but we would appreciate it if you can attend if you have the time. Supremetokyo mentioned bringing swag for some of the people that are going to attend. Leave a comment if you are planning on attending or if you have any questions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/53olyu/nyc_bar_meetup_wednesday_september_28_700pm_at/

-Drunkpak

Last edited:

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
:-( wish i was still in NYC

I am moving to maryland in january though so thats a thing

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
heya reyalp,

it's been a while dude. how have you been?
meh surviving. Had to stop streaming when i moved down to miami cause the internet sucked. Got better internet now but i work all the time at my families thai restaurant. Miami has sucked and im getting out of here before whats left of my spirit is completely broken.

Positive note i have a ship i can upgrade to a Retaliator base if it ever goes on sale

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
I plan to start streaming again soon if not little bits at a time. Also gonna rework my Youtube channel

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
you need to start a cooking channel
if i wasn't currently not getting along with my and my stepmother. That would have been something i had considered. Alas, they are asshats and come January we wont be speaking anymore. I do have other ideas for my channel though so wait and see.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
if i wasn't currently not getting along with my and my stepmother. That would have been something i had considered. Alas, they are asshats and come January we wont be speaking anymore. I do have other ideas for my channel though so wait and see.
I'm sorry to hear the real family are ass hats. Perhaps in time relations will smooth out.
TEST family is here for you. If you ever want to get drunk on Discord and rant.
I'm very concerned that Miami isn't as fun as Will Smith says...
In the meanwhile; Steal as many Thai Curry recipes as you can because I LOVE Thai cuisine!

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
I'm sorry to hear the real family are ass hats. Perhaps in time relations will smooth out.
In the meanwhile; Steal as many Thai Curry recipes as you can because I LOVE Thai cuisine!
lol curry is easy to make. Most thai dishes are easy to make. heres a fun trade secret

Thai Doughnuts $4 give or take at a resturant

is just this shit

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
plus this youtube channel is pretty great already

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
lol curry is easy to make. Most thai dishes are easy to make. heres a fun trade secret

Thai Doughnuts $4 give or take at a resturant

is just this shit
plus this youtube channel is pretty great already

I shall make a THAI meal for my family and laugh like @mromutt when five people try to use 2 toilets! Mwuahahaha

Reactions: Reyalp CB4
Forgot your password?