o7 Howdy, Fate here, slow off the line as always

TheFatebacked

Lieutenant
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
TheFatebacked
Hey TESTIES,
I'm a day slow or so on getting around to this but here's my introductory blurb:

Where you from stranger?

Tucson, AZ, USA
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Spaceships
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Looking forward to pretty much everything, but I tend to gravitate towards PVP roles in the end
What was the first game you remember playing?
The very first things I remember playing that were actually games (rather than parentally provided learning tools) would be either the XWing / TIE Fighter titles or WC: Privateer.
What other games do you play?
DOTA2, EVE (intermittently, less than I used to), MWO, ARK, misc singleplayer story games, misc strategy. And my Steam list of shame is rather long.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Knew about it since pretty much since formation, between Reddit activity and being familiar with the TEST name from EVE. Interactions with TESTIES in racing and BR convinced me to come over here. That and the common bond of Auroraism.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard

Lets fly into some walls/bigger ships that look less like walls/bigger ships when you're stumbling drunk!
Also, join my whine campaign for S2 lower guns on Auroras.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Welcome to the org now main Test so we have more black and yellow on the top 25 racing boards.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
What was the pepper stuffed with?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I will always back a campaign for buffing Auroras. Welcome to TEST!

BlackHawkK

Space Marshal
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
BlackHawkK
hey TheFatebacked!
Welcome to TEST.

if you ever get REALLY bored, and REALLY desperate. i might be able to peel my self off of Star Citizen and knock some rust off with you on some MWO. other then that, lets just kick some ass and represent TEST by wrecking our Auroras into asteroids!...

<S> and hope to see you in the verse!

TheFatebacked

Lieutenant
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
TheFatebacked
*sniffle* I leave to eat a stuffed pepper and everyone starts trying to pay attention to me. I feel so special and/or fed now.
Rice, tomatoes, sausage, cheese, salsa, bits of other peppers like some sort of pepper cannibal. The happy sorts of things.

TheFatebacked

Lieutenant
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
TheFatebacked
*sniffle* I leave to eat a stuffed pepper and everyone starts trying to pay attention to me. I feel so special and/or fed now.
Rice, tomatoes, sausage, cheese, salsa, bits of other peppers like some sort of pepper cannibal. The happy sorts of things.
hey TheFatebacked!
Welcome to TEST.

if you ever get REALLY bored, and REALLY desperate. i might be able to peel my self off of Star Citizen and knock some rust off with you on some MWO. other then that, lets just kick some ass and represent TEST by wrecking our Auroras into asteroids!...

<S> and hope to see you in the verse!

I haven't been playing MWO that much recently mostly because I was trying to polish off mediums and am stuck on Vindicators and ...something else in that size range.

Forgot your password?