o7 m8 !

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Hello everyone!
I'm really happy to be here, I've been with Test in Eve Online back when we lived in Fountain, but I eventually had to stop playing, and totally lose contact.
I wasn't really active in vocal or the forum, but I'm planning to correct that!

So let's answer the questions in the form:

Where you from stranger?
I'm French, but live in Switzerland.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I m following this project since it beginning, but I was playing eve, and I didn't have enough money to join.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
exploration/discovery/pvp/racing , in that order.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Frogger on an Amstrad Pc 15-12

What other games do you play?
Actually ? a little Heroes of the Storm, GTA5, and some solo games ( Kerbal Space Program, Skyrim and stuff)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was looking at random corp on the website and saw "Test Squadron" , then I saw the jokes about being bad and dying in auroras, so I immediatly know I was at the right place.

Picard or Kirk?
I'm not really into Star Trek, but I saw them all, and I'd say... Malcolm Reynold.

Another thing about myself, I'm a Lego Ambassador for a Swiss Lego User Groups, so I love Lego, science, Video Games and sports cars, and big boobs, I love big boobs.

Anyway, I'm glad to be there! I wonder if some people remember me from Eve ? my main was called "Guss Labti".

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was looking at random corp on the website and saw "Test Squadron" , then I saw the jokes about being bad and dying in auroras, so I immediatly know I was at the right place.
You see guys?

There are far more terrible players than there are good ones, but 10 terrible players make 1 good player, so we are going to be ok!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! We can be terrible together when we're not exploring the far reaches of the galaxy.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Thanks guys ♥

You see guys?

There are far more terrible players than there are good ones, but 10 terrible players make 1 good player, so we are going to be ok!
dawwwwww , I'm a good player! =^w^=

Welcome to TEST! We can be terrible together when we're not exploring the far reaches of the galaxy.
Oh I'm pretty sure we can be terrible while exploring the Galaxy, I clearly see myself doing things like Abel Tasman did, on his first voyage. he discovered Tasmania, but missed Australia ( https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Tasmanroutes.PNG )

Welcome to TEST! The jokes go far deeper than anyone may ever realize.............Montoyas's Nipples
Oh no plz not his nipples, I'm not sure I can handle this! XD

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Lol MzHartz

Thanks!

I have a question for old eve online testies, why didn't we keep the dinosaur logo ? I loved it!
Guss, while initially we were supposed to be tied to the Eve group, that quickly changed when nobody playing Eve was interested in joining.

Initially only 10 or so Eve players joined when we first launched here. 9 of which were spies.

Since then 6500 new members have joined who do not care about Eve and have never played Eve, so we are not connected to the Eve group at all at this point. We have become our own unique, and much bigger entity.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Guss, while initially we were supposed to be tied to the Eve group, that quickly changed when nobody playing Eve was interested in joining.

Initially only 10 or so Eve players joined when we first launched here. 9 of which were spies.

Since then 6500 new members have joined who do not care about Eve and have never played Eve, so we are not connected to the Eve group at all at this point. We have become our own unique, and much bigger entity.
That's quite sad, we had fun in eve, they could have fun here too! Plus that raptor is awesome. bah, I also like the "test mark" logo , yellow and black. Might even make a lego spaceship with that logo.

Reactions: mromutt

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
The icon looks like Andross reading a Titan A.E. book in camp fire lighting....

still awesome to see new people. ^.^

Reactions: Guss De Blöd

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
The icon looks like Andross reading a Titan A.E. book in camp fire lighting....

still awesome to see new people. ^.^
That's a nice way to see it. But it's actually a fan-art of The Librarian from Terry Pratchett's Discworld. Sir Pratchett died earlier this year so I put this as an avatar on Steam, and as I signed here via steam, well here it is.

Reactions: MzHartz

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Weeeee :D
Another European!
And plays gtav :O
Looking forward to play with you :)
Oh jeah and welcome :D

Reactions: Guss De Blöd