o7 People, Sutie reporting in

Sutie

Ensign
Dec 29, 2015
RSI Handle
Sutie
Hey guys,

i was a little unsure at first, but then i took your enlisting test and i'll let you know that after 40 tries i managed to pass the first obstacle with the Aurora and crashed her at the second, then failing another 100 attempts but one.

I know, with this track record, i may be a little overqualified to join the Test Squad, but i hope you'll take me anyway.

See you in the verse, i'll be the guy who hopelessly tries to recover his Aurora LN in space, while she escapes me into the horizon.

Sutie

o7

Sutie

Ensign
Dec 29, 2015
RSI Handle
Sutie
oh, i forgot the little who am i q&a.

• Where you from stranger?

I'm Italian, from the south, studing in the north

• What drew you to Star Citizen?

Basically i wanted to fly a Viper with some drums on the background and close up zooms, this is close enough.

• What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc.

i think i'll do my own thing, going around the verse with my minivan Aurora, treating Star Citizen as a Space Truck Simulator, delivering cargos and doing small missions.

• What was the first game you remember playing?

Super Mario Bros on my Super Nintendo.

• What other games do you play?

At the moment not much, i gave up on mobas like LoL, not much time to refine my skills and i hate just being below average, either I am at my best or nothing. I like rpgs a lot, played at list two times or more Kotor, Mass Effect, The Witcher, Dragon Age ecc.

• How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I looked into organizations, saw a silly astronaut drinking beer on the moon, then got an invite. Love at first sight.

• Picard or Kirk?

Adama?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST.
After seeing it on many threads, and being thoroughly confused, I finally google "o7". Thank you for being the straw that broke the camels back.
o7. (Although technically this would be a left handed salute, which is horribly wrong...Ergo, perfect for TEST)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome Sutie!!! Great to have you onboard! Come check us out on discord (discord.testsquadron.com) if you want to chat with even more members!

Reactions: Blind Owl and Sutie

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Welcome to TEST.
After seeing it on many threads, and being thoroughly confused, I finally google "o7". Thank you for being the straw that broke the camels back.
o7. (Although technically this would be a left handed salute, which is horribly wrong...Ergo, perfect for TEST)
Yep, we like to do things the hard way. If it were easy everyone would be doing it. Oh yeah, they are.

Hey, I just realized that I have been in TEST for 2 months.
Where does the time go when you are having fun?

Reactions: Blind Owl and Sutie

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Welcome to TEST.
It is horribly wrong, depending on your perspective. It would be a great salute if you were observing from the rear. Welcome to test, Sutie!

NecroKnight

Lieutenant
Dec 27, 2015
RSI Handle
NecroKnight
It is horribly wrong, depending on your perspective. It would be a great salute if you were observing from the rear. Welcome to test, Sutie!
As we are all drunkards here (some more so than others) I am betting we have to salute with the left hand. Our beer is in the right. I agree with Blind Owl. Perfect for TEST.

Ciao, and welcome to TEST. Grab a beer.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Welcome to TEST guy

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle