obligatory introductory noninflammatory expostulatory articulatory post

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
Welcome! 🍻 :o7:

Yeah, the spending can get out of hand real quick!

I'm not going to tell you what you should or shouldn't buy but will say that being a part of this community will give you the opportunity to interact with the really big ships when they're released. I think I've already offered to clean the toilets on every Javelin and Idris. Maybe you could wash the dishes?

Or if you do buy a Javelin or Idris and need them toilets scrubbed you know who to call :like:

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Welcome to Test Squadron, Poodlecannon! Now IAE's over our wallets can recover for a bit :) 🍻 Time to have some fun enjoying all there is to do in the shiny new ship(s) you picked up - if they're flyable yet.

I don't see if anyone else mentioned our Discord yet - it's worth joining that too if you haven't already. There's quite a different crowd here and on Discord, with some overlap, but we're all part of the same big (mostly) happy family.

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
Only been playing SC for less than a month, and have already blown WAY too much money on this game. But, it's been a long time since there was a space sim that interested me, and digging the vibe for TEST squadron, so here I am.
So. Serious question for purely scientific and perfectly legit and legal purposes.

Are you:
1 - A poodle shooting a cannon
2 - A cannon that shoots poodles (as targets exclusively)
3 - A cannon that shoots poodles (as ammunition)
4 - A cannon made out of a poodle(s).
5 - Some unholy abominable combination of the above

Regardless of the answer, I will be requiring schematics.

Also: Hello!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
1 - A poodle shooting a cannon
2 - A cannon that shoots poodles (as targets exclusively)
3 - A cannon that shoots poodles (as ammunition)
4 - A cannon made out of a poodle(s).
5 - Some unholy abominable combination of the above
I had to laugh, then things happened. I was in the middle of drinking a hot black coffee when I saw that. then, I need a to change some clothing. No worries, it's happened before but you got November's award.

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
For your amusement, AI art of "a poodle shooting a cannon made out of a poodle that shoots poodles at other poodles."

1669749908574.png

1669751819130.png

1669751863760.png

1669752072952.png

This is how my mind works. You're welcome, world.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?