October Merlin P-52 giveaway! (TEST main members only!)

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
EpilepticCricket's hard work on bringing awareness of the horrible plight of crickets with epilepsy can never be forgotten. Thank you so much EpilepticCricket.

Takarian

Grand Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Takarian
I Come in my own name and the entire Test community..." This is important to understand for SATANIC INVOCATIONS can be a prophetic utterance. Long live The Chaos Pope. Lets all bow in his presence and kiss his ring.

Reactions: The Chaos Pope

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
What can't be said about Takarian other than hes def on top of things. Especially on top of me in this thread

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Hey guys, I'd love a small ship to fly around in. :)

Semphis has a cookie addiction but I think he's been really good about holding off and being sober. :P

Crunch

Lieutenant
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
zCrunch
Sweet, I think I'll shove it up the tailpipe of a Javelin. I hear Merlins have potato-like tailpipe clogging qualities.

Frisbeerocker is the ultimate username

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Captains avatar does not look like a creepy grandmas porcelain doll

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
This guy has a slightly less than disturbing Avatar. That is all.
You, sir, awarded me my first Merlin in a raffle and can hold your vodka better than most!

Thanks for the ship and thanks for entertaining us with your absolutely painful-to-watch anguish after a couple demon fish!

Reactions: Annitias

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Tortilla the Hun is the only one that looks tasty enough to devour completely.
What can I NOT say about Schattenjagger? Not only did he a join the day before my birthday (which makes him an early birthday gift for me..... uhhhh) but he also is a fellow player of the Wing Commander Games.

Did you also know that Schattenjagger is a Geospatial Engineer? That in itself makes him even more amazing because he engineers all that space that is inside the Chevy Geo Cars from the 80s and 90s... (thats what you do right?) Also he is an amazing dad to his one son....

(Oh did I go stalker on you?) Mu-hahaha

Forgot your password?