Oh, my Pete(?)! They called it a Carrack Killer! - shitstorm's coming right up! :D

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I can see why they are grumpy, they were promised the top tier explorer ship, waited forever for it, then shown something arguably(?) better.

CIG is going to constantly roll out bigger/better ships, otherwise sales will drop off.
I think this guy Lone Wolf just forgot that he and all the early backers probably paid their Carrack LTI for 350$ if concept. When a concept LTI Odyssey costs 625$. That is a big difference :)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
The butthurt is strong with folks on spectrum.
when is the butthurt not strong on Spectrum?

you don't make your living as a gaming journalist, you don't need to be the very first to get the news

so why waste your time in the cesspit that is Spectrum?

for your Star Citizen news just come to testsquadron.com, where the gold has been refined from the dross for you

trust me, you won't miss anything worth knowing

and we can laugh together at the more ridiculous dramas generated by the fucktards on CIG's forum

Last edited:

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
when is the butthurt not strong on Spectrum?

you don't make your living as a gaming journalist, you don't need to be the very first to get the news

so why waste your time in the cesspit that is Spectrum?

for your Star Citizen news just come to testsquadron.com, where the gold has been refined from the dross for you

trust me, you won't miss anything worth knowing

and we can laugh together at the more ridiculous dramas generated by the fucktards on CIG's forum
I have to say I enjoy this forum WAY more than Spectrum 🍻

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
I think this guy Lone Wolf just forgot that he and all the early backers probably paid their Carrack LTI for 350$ if concept. When a concept LTI Odyssey costs 625$. That is a big difference :)
I'd have more sympathy for them if they didn't cry about absolutely everything :drunk:

• Glorious
Reactions: Blind Owl

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
That's too much visibility!

One problem I have with MISC (and maybe it's a lore thing) but how do they have both arguably the worst cockpit view (freelancer) and one of the best (prospector)?
When you think about it ... really only the longer haul MISC ships have the jumbo jet cockpit view. The Reliant series view is basically entirely glass.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?