Oh no! We've been found out!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
If they switched to practicing rock paper scissors they might actually get good at this game.
Yes yes.... Introducing them to some more basic of the body's motor functions will perhaps do the trick :joy:

:beers::beers:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If they switched to practicing rock paper scissors they might actually get good at this game.
Personally, I challenge people (like the person) complaining above, to compete against themselves by means of the usage of mirrors in games of "rock, paper, scissors" & actually come out with a record over their mirror opposite that is above breaking even.

Also, it is my humble opinion that nobody here at TEST Squadron is a space pirate. Some do happen to be space Privateers though by permissions granted by both the glorious leader @Montoya as well as CR himself for choosing to allow that form of game play to be part of this reality CIG is creating for us to enjoy.

Privateer -
an armed ship owned and officered by private individuals holding a government commission and authorized for use in war, especially in the capture of enemy merchant shipping.
  • a commander or crew member of a privateer, often regarded as a pirate.
    noun: privateersman

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Someone gets blown up in an alpha sandbox test bed. This is griefing !!!! lol
Well, in all fairness, if you wound up in a server with that NFarter dude and his griefing minions, you'd wonder what the hell was going on and what the game was really about. I've actually gotten on their server multiple times, and decided that the best thing to do was just leave and get on a EU or AUS server. It isn't the griefing I mind, it is that + their in-game chat. What a bunch of ass-wipes.

Forgot your password?