Oh Whos THAT?

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
ITS ME!!!

Ive had to take a kinda forced Hiatus from streaming since my move to miami but i am gonna have some free time off from work

So im gonna try and stream some games this week starting WED till Sunday. Hopefully every day

What will i be streaming you ask? Some scary games since its october. Games like Amnesia, outlast, Among the Sleep, and FNAF series. Also will practice my Racing and Play FTL So feel free to come join me and hang out.. I might even play playdoh with my son lol

Will maybe give away some steam games I have some extra copies of skullgirls trine2 and orion(horde mode style dino game*halo with dinos*)

MAYBE... maybe if i get any donations to payfor it ill give away a Starter Ship package. *im broke so its hard to give away things i dont already have*

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
thanks i moved down to miami and my internet was shit until a month ago. Plus i work all day almost every getting home at like 11 at night so its been tough.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Streamed a little tonight testing out my setup.

Lessons learned With the move and some new equipment and setup

I need to kinda redo a lot of stuff

ALSO

WHY didn't they make OBS studio atleast some what compatible with the exported scene and setup files that Classic uses. I gotta redo my entire scene setup now make my stream look right. Not to mention all the Stream Labs stuff thats updated. Ugh its gonna be a long night

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
From my Stream a Few Days ago

Last edited:

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Also Trying to build my Youtube as well if anyone would like to subscribe or has any suggestions on the kind of content i should consider making itd be appreciated

Click Below to Sub

Forgot your password?