Ohai... Here is an intro

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Where you from stranger? Im from a smallish city called Palmerston North, in New Zealand

What drew you to Star Citizen? Basically everything about it, I like space sims, I like graphically impressive games, I like how its being funded, and the community seems awesome.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) The mixture of different game styles, like when i used to play X3, spend a few hours shooting down bad guys, then fight off some pirates, then trade for a bit, then just explore some random systems.
Overall tho, i like bounty hunting and general military style patrolling/combat.

What was the first game you remember playing? Hoenstly? I dont even remember, I have literally been computer gaming since before i can remember, My first online game was BF1942.

What other games do you play? Online, mostly Battlefield. Offline, I like driving sims, a bit of COD, and X3

Picard or Kirk? Too young, Janeway for me.

I was just checking out organisations, TEST caught my eye, thought you guys seemed crack up, i like how social you seem, how mostly drunk you seem. Message me for more intro.

See you in the verse, tho its possible well both see 2 of eachother...

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
I'm actually a fan of IPA, nowt wrong with it and again side better than that fizzy weak urine on t'other side of t'Atlantic

Forgot your password?