Oheyooooo

Zazooku

Captain
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Zazizian
Hey all :)

I am from the UK and I have been following SC since the kick-starter days but I did pledge until recently due to personal circumstances.

I am very much looking forward to exploring the stars with friends and stranger alike (as it has been my childhood dream) and mainly cargo hauling/trading.

This might show my age but I remember play Tarzan on Atari 2600...... Damn that was one hard game for young little me. I have pretty much owned/played on every single console and pc since I can remember (most memorable game is Contra on the NES!).

I have a game collection of 700+ games in both physical and digital form (*cough Steam Sales *cough). Apart from stress testing SC, I am currently playing CS:GO, Diablo 3, Star Craft II and the Uncharted series as I am getting ready for the 4th instalment in a couple of months.

I stumbled across this forum some time now but I have been hesitant due to my default opinion of forum is that everyone is a troll unless proven otherwise (I was a Reddit lurker for about 6 years before I joined so it is a general thing). But you guys look that you changed my mind :) plus I am sooooooooooooo hyped about SC since 2.0 was released that I want to be part of this community as much as I can.

Last but not least. Good job #1!

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Hello, sir.
I wouldn't want to ruin your prestigious image about us. We are still trolls, just domesticated. Welcome aboard.

P.S: I would gladly protect your precious cargo as marine/medic. Check our roleplay threads if you are interested :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST. Old? Nope. The rest of these kids are just reaaaaally young. I seem to remember playing those same games. ;)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test. As other said you'll be surprised about how many of us are in our 30s-40s. I remember playing pitfall on the Atari 2600 as a 5yr old back in the day if it makes you feel any better....

How else do you think we can afford our ship addiction.... Okay maybe afford is the wrong word.

Once more welcome to the Squardon!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Pretty sure everyone here's a troll, but it's okay. We tolerate each other. Welcome to TEST!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Tarzan on Atari 2600
I think you mean "Jungle Hunt"?

Was one of my first games aside from ridiculous text adventures on C64 and Amiga....etc. pp.

Besides: supposing that you are not the son of (fill in here any name with >= 1 Bl. $ on his/her account) there will be only one sale: Steam or SC. Otherwise your coin pouch will be kind of

https://media.giphy.com/media/12KiGLydHEdak8/giphy.gif
:D

In such case be sure to have some beer left in the fridge - for your co-driving sessions in SC :D

Welcome at TEST, have FUN!

Forgot your password?