Ok I have another problem .

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
You should see a marker on your hud. If you are really close to station you might look around, especially if the station is huge.

But with 3.17, like 75% of the time the marker do not show. Your hangar (or pad) is assigned, doors are opening (when doors) but you do not see where it is. That's a bug. Seems it happen more at New Babbage than elsewhere.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
When I call the station and they assign a landing bay I don't see it there is no in game marker to show me what one it is ? so is there a control that enables this ? .
Landing at New Babbage is like that this patch for me. I haven't seen it elsewhere (but your mileage may vary?) You need to fly an MSR so you know your landing bay is the one that opens when you request landing - and you'll be above the most likely possibilities so you can see the hangar doors move

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
You should see a marker on your hud. If you are really close to station you might look around, especially if the station is huge.

But with 3.17, like 75% of the time the marker do not show. Your hangar (or pad) is assigned, doors are opening (when doors) but you do not see where it is. That's a bug. Seems it happen more at New Babbage than elsewhere.
Yeah had it happen in Lorville as well haven't checked out the other places yet I can find it ok but not as fast as when there is a marker .

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's a big in 3.17. Dont worry when you get close enough you can see the round circle

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
The only thing used for a marker these days is a circle with a “V” in it that points down at your landing pad. It’s hard to see If you’re not facing it directly, but if you’re not, there is a small blue delta that will tell you which direction to turn. Trouble is, almost everything in your hud is blue, so make sure quantum drive and visor chat is off.

minor_accident

Vice Admiral
Mar 25, 2022
RSI Handle
minor_accident
I've had this bug all over the place. It seems to work most of the time if you wait to request landing until you're around 3km out, and if it doesn't show, requesting one or two more times seems to do the trick (just-in-time keybindings, yay!!). This is usually only necessary when there aren't and bay doors to make it obvious where you're supposed to go.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've had this bug all over the place. It seems to work most of the time if you wait to request landing until you're around 3km out, and if it doesn't show, requesting one or two more times seems to do the trick (just-in-time keybindings, yay!!). This is usually only necessary when there aren't and bay doors to make it obvious where you're supposed to go.
I miss the old bug smashers episodes & I think that when they figure out the fix for this, that it would make a good new episode of that old show.

Forgot your password?