OK Which one of you bought a Lamborghini Centenario?

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Take a look at this:

I know you love TEST so much that you had to paint your 2.5 million dollar Hyper-Lambo in our colour, but seriously? Can't you just design it a bit?

Who am I kidding... This is TEST! We don't think... It was probably a drunk impulse buy anyway...

"What colour would you like it in sir?"
"huh? wha? just paint it black and yellow"
"how?"
"just pick a panel, paint it yellow, here and there, and voila!"
"alright sir, as you wish"

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I love it, I want one just like it and a big TEST logo on the front nose and some smaller on the side and back panel, and on the back panel it should say TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON in pure gold letters, instead of Lamborghini

:beers: :beer: :beers:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Take a look at this:

I know you love TEST so much that you had to paint your 2.5 million dollar Hyper-Lambo in our colour, but seriously? Can't you just design it a bit?

Who am I kidding... This is TEST! We don't think... It was probably a drunk impulse buy anyway...

"What colour would you like it in sir?"
"huh? wha? just paint it black and yellow"
"how?"
"just pick a panel, paint it yellow, here and there, and voila!"
"alright sir, as you wish"
like an angry wasp....

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I'm soooo happy that Glorious Leader Montoya is using the donations like this. Hey, we can't all be rich, but if everyone in TEST gives their money to Glorious Leader Montoya, he can be rich for us!!

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
It's the fastest way to make a beer run so it seems like a good idea to me.
but did you see the size of that frunk? (front trunk) It's TINY... and there's a bar that prevents you from putting a full case, so you'd have to take out the bottles and squeeze them in.

View: https://youtu.be/ifJWcG3sJvw?t=7m47s
(the blue one he mentions here: )
View: https://youtu.be/RHkJiG2dA30?t=5m22s

Then for the amount we drink, he'd have to make so many runs back and forth... I think a StarFarer is still the "fastest" for the quantity it carries.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?