Ok Who can tell me what the best tasting beer is.

DigitalPimp

Lieutenant
Jul 21, 2014
RSI Handle
DigitalPimp
I would definitely have to agree that it depends on your preference for beer.
However, for me I would have to say it's seasonal:
  • IPA's year round
  • Darker beers during the colder months
  • Lighter beers during the warmer months
  • Märzen / Oktoberfest beers during the months of September and October
Some of my favorites:
Terrapin - Wake ‘N Bake Coffee Oatmeal Stout
Southern Tier - Pumpking
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale

On tap at the house, I have a Sweetwater 420 clone.

Bishop

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Macr0
Got to agree with Chris P. Beacon on the "Tripel Karmeliet", but I also would add any "Meantime Beer" from London to my top list.

I know the British are in Europe not exactly know for producing any kind of descent Lager (particular in Austria), but I would say that several of the Meantime Beers can hold their level with Karmeliet Beers.

Also, ... their special Champagne Bottled Beers have a nice touch to it.
Best way to sneak a Bottle of Beer on to a romantic Dinner Table.

Ps.: You can order it on Amazon

Mackabeez

Lieutenant
Jun 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mackabeez
1. Shiner Boch, of Shiner Texas.
2. Pluff Mud Porter, of Charleston South Carolina
3. Aviator Mad Beach... no clue where it's from, but it's out of this world. Most likely brewed on Terra. (North Carolina)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It's been a while since I had a good drink (weep with me) but I've always favored darker beers. One of my favorites is Deschutes Obsidian Stout, it's dark and delicious. I'll second Shiner Bock, as a good drinking beer; it's not fancy, but it tastes good, and I can drink a lot when I want. I also love Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout, Allagash Tripel, Foothill's Brewery's The People's Porter, Roth Brewing Company's Dark Construct...

Dang. I'm gonna stop there. I'm getting thirsty.

McJib

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2014
RSI Handle
McJib

My vote goes to Lucille IPA from Georgetown brewery in Seattle Washington. Best damn ale you can get here.

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
I personally like Fat tire and Ranger IPA. Both from New Belgium. I also tried Warsteiner in the Philippines for the first time. Thought that one was pretty good. If i don't have any of those, PBR with a shot of Capt. Morgan lime bite. Tastes just like trix cereal.

UPGRAY3DD

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 26, 2014
RSI Handle
UPGRAY3DD
Where are you located? Sometimes fresh beer is the best and if you have a good local brewery, you can get some good beer via that route.

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
The best beer is the beer that greets you at the door when you come home from a days work ... no matter what kind it is it that first cool taste that hips those lips and relaxs those tense shoulders from the drive home.

Enjoy no matter which beer you deside it is always right :D

Forgot your password?