Old Reprobate Looking For Port to call Home

Old Man Fox

Ensign
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
OldManFox
Where you from stranger?
Beckley, WV

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration commerce and multi-crew ships

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong. My mother bought it with stamps from the stamp store. (I am old bet very few know what I mean about stamp store)

What other games do you play?
WOW with my daughter(she in grad school and it's the only MMO her laptop can handle)Fallout4 SW Battlefront tried out ARK have about 40 steam games in the video department.
Huge Warhammer 40k tabletop gamer.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
lol Googled best Star Citizen player Corp and you folk were it. Looked around the website and liked what I saw.

Picard or Kirk?
Janeway by far. She kicked the BORGs butt Kirk fashion and had the diplomicy of Picard when needed.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Good lord, another adult. Ha. Welcome to TEST. We do our best to avoid adulting around here. Got enough of that going on in the real world. Haha

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Old Man Fox

Ensign
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
OldManFox
Thought I had corrected that. lol That won't be the last time I do it. Keyboard skills are awful. As one of my college professors once told me. English is the most illogical language in both spelling and grammar in the world and the higher the IQ the worst the one did in language. He could have been wrong, he still required us to know how to use a slide rule even though scientific calculators had been around for years and we had 2 Apple 1's in the lab.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Adult. Not according to my wife. . . No adulting here.
Oh good, I was worried(not at all) for about a nanosecond. My wife also tries to teach me to adult. But then I go hang out with my baby and speak TEST language to him, and everything in the world is set right again.

Reactions: Canesman

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Misplaced West Virginian in Atlanta. I joined test ...they gave me a Beer....and I have lost the last 15 years......MEN Children and Ladies Raise your Steins to another Miscreant and Toast to the Loss of another Soul...to the bloody like of you lot. Welcome aboard

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Pong. My mother bought it with stamps from the stamp store. (I am old bet very few know what I mean about stamp store)
Johnstown, Pa here and my Mother collected stamps as well. We made an annual trip to the stamp store so she could do some XMas shopping.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
First I read "My daughters in grade school" and I thought you were my age.
Then I reread it and it says "My daughters in GRAD school" and
he still required us to know how to use a slide rule even though scientific calculators had been around for years
YEARS....
Now I feel like I should call you SIR.

Welcome to Test!

Reactions: Blind Owl

flickdbean

Admiral
Jan 17, 2016
RSI Handle
flickdbean
i've always said being an adult is just learning to be a responsible child. of course, one has to be responsibly irresponsible as often as possible. welcome!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome Old Man Fox!! :D Join us on Discord anytime if you'd like to voice chat with us! The Discord connect button can be found on the homepage of these forums. :)

Reactions: dethos

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: dethos

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I see you're using a swipe keyboard...

Or just really perfectionist, but that's not possible.
I let Google autocorrect for me. I, for one, welcome our new Google overlords.

Forgot your password?