[OMGOMGOMG] contest for idris corvette!!!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
CIG are doing a contest for whoever does the best character design. Winner gets an IDRIS! A FREIKING IDRIS. the details are at the end of the latest around the verse. I'm shit at modelling so. May the best TESTie win!

Reactions: KingNerd

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
The transcript for the ATV says it'll be a mini-TNGS contest. I'm probably going to skip out on that because I have no modeling skills.

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
NICE TRY BUDDY YOUR NAME ISN'T BLOOD_SKULL_BOI84

CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little khaoskid663? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sonic Military, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Shadow the hedgehog, and I have over 300 confirmed battels. I am trained in sonic fighting academy and I’m the top personnel in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another pokemon scammer fagot. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking jinco jeans. You think you can PMing away with saying that gurly shit to me over the Internet? Think again, mega-ass faggot. As we speak I am contacting my secret nine inch nails spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the darkness, kevin Robinson from the school. The darkness that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your niceness. You’re fucking dead, trent razner. I can bein badass anywhere, anytime, and I can hurtin people in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my earings. Not only am I extensively trained in personnel combat, but I have access to the entire hot gurls with big boobys who are sluts of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable happiness off the face of the continent, you little mega-ass faggot. If only you could have kno what darkness retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon dad, maybe you would have stop showin evryone my fuckin deviantart you piece of shit. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you sunshine mega-ass faggot. I will battel fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Nothin personnel, kiddo.​

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
My totally original rainbow sparkledog fursona will definitely win. I just need to import it from second life. Hello, Idris.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I think my mind has accidentally found it's way onto the floor in this thread, if you'd be so kind as to not blow it out of my skull anymore I'd really appreciate that. OR at the very least please wash it off, it's become rather dirty as of late. And it's all your guys fault.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little khaoskid663? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sonic Military, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Shadow the hedgehog, and I have over 300 confirmed battels. I am trained in sonic fighting academy and I’m the top personnel in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another pokemon scammer fagot. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking jinco jeans. You think you can PMing away with saying that gurly shit to me over the Internet? Think again, mega-ass faggot. As we speak I am contacting my secret nine inch nails spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the darkness, kevin Robinson from the school. The darkness that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your niceness. You’re fucking dead, trent razner. I can bein badass anywhere, anytime, and I can hurtin people in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my earings. Not only am I extensively trained in personnel combat, but I have access to the entire hot gurls with big boobys who are sluts of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable happiness off the face of the continent, you little mega-ass faggot. If only you could have kno what darkness retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon dad, maybe you would have stop showin evryone my fuckin deviantart you piece of shit. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you sunshine mega-ass faggot. I will battel fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Nothin personnel, kiddo.​
Nice seal copypasta

Forgot your password?