Once more unto the breach

moloTov

Captain
Aug 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Mollie Hatchet
Greetings from Bangkok.

Thanks for letting me into this exclusive club (only 3500 and counting). I'm new to SC, a virgin you might say, but not new to tactical and strategic war: Tribes, CS, JTF, BF3/4, Civ 3-5, Planet Side 2, ESO.

Looking at this motley Test crew, which lowers the bar and then stumbles through it, makes me feel at right at home, especially Scarface himself. You got a purty mouth there boy.

I'm a Canadian, ex-infantry officer (yes, we have a military, you racist faks), now working (pedagogical Q/A research and program/course design at a university) in Bangkok. Cue the "love you long time" references/cliches.

Not sure what Test is about to do....but I'm in.

moloTov
(god of cocktails)

Last edited:
Reactions: Choppanob and TypeO

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: moloTov

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, moloTov! ...and i even don't know what TEST (or i, for that matter) is going to do, so you will be fine . :)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
this guy will fit right in

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Greetings from Bangkok.

Thanks for letting me into this exclusive club (only 3500 and counting). I'm new to SC, a virgin you might say, but not new to tactical and strategic war: Tribes, CS, JTF, BF3/4, Civ 3-5, Planet Side 2, ESO.
I was especially fond of the mid-air combat in Tribes! That took some serious learning and skill! You have a very extensive history of tactical and combat ops experience!

I'm a Canadian, ex-infantry officer (yes, we have a military, you racist faks), now working (pedagogical Q/A research and program/course design at a university) in Bangkok. Cue the "love you long time" references/cliches.

Not sure what Test is about to do....but I'm in.

moloTov
(god of cocktails)
That actually sounds pretty awesome! How long are you in Bangkok? I bet that entailed a complete wardrobe change from Canada?

"love you long time" would have been more applicable if you were in Saigon/HCMC, right? haha

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Confucius say, Man who walk sideways through airport door is going to Bangkok.

moloTov

Captain
Aug 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Mollie Hatchet
I was especially fond of the mid-air combat in Tribes! That took some serious learning and skill! You have a very extensive history of tactical and combat ops experience!

That actually sounds pretty awesome! How long are you in Bangkok? I bet that entailed a complete wardrobe change from Canada?

"love you long time" would have been more applicable if you were in Saigon/HCMC, right? haha
I've been in country 4 years, with few dull days.

Reactions: Walex

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the most exclusive club! We actually require at least 1 letter in our application!

Forgot your password?