Only Minor Sleep Dreprivation

Dessier

Lieutenant
Sep 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Dessier
Hello everyone, I have little idea what I'm doing here but I heard somewhere it was the best so here I am. My nickname for most stuff is Dessier which was based off some name from my EVE Online (Even though I only played a bunch of trials and never bothered to get PLEX). Other names include Derper and NxE_Gamezone

I come from NJ and am on break so I have the ability to completely botch up my schedule which is why I'm a little tired or jet lagged or something. As of now it's 4:31AM EST and I finally got around to finding a place to belong to in this universe to be.

I heard about Star Citizen back when everyone was hyping over what it promised to be and me being somewhat new to PC gaming I jumped straight onto the bandwagon and threw some money at it. Now a year or so later it it looks like I made a pretty good decision and so far I'm looking forward to just the sheer freedom and scope of SC along with the shiny star ships.

Other games I've have played now include Arma 3, CSGO, Dota 2, HAWKEN, Guild Wars 2, Archeage, Rocksmith, maybe some flight sims, and have definitely have been looking forward to upcoming VR devices. The first game I remember playing was the original Legend of Zelda on NES.

Sorry if this has some incoherent rambling somewhere or errors over there, I honestly can't tell.
Well, I'm going to sleep. Hope to see some of you somewhere.

Edit: Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D

Last edited:

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Hello everyone, I have little idea what I'm doing here but I heard somewhere it was the best so here I am. My nickname for most stuff is Dessier which was based off some name from my EVE Online (Even though I only played a bunch of trials and never bothered to get PLEX). Other names include Derper and NxE_Gamezone

I come from NJ and am on break so I have the ability to completely botch up my schedule which is why I'm a little tired or jet lagged or something. As of now it's 4:31AM EST and I finally got around to finding a place to belong to in this universe to be.

I heard about Star Citizen back when everyone was hyping over what it promised to be and me being somewhat new to PC gaming I jumped straight onto the bandwagon and threw some money at it. Now a year or so later it it looks like I made a pretty good decision and so far I'm looking forward to just the sheer freedom and scope of SC along with the shiny star ships.

Other games I've have played now include Arma 3, CSGO, Dota 2, HAWKEN, Guild Wars 2, Archeage, Rocksmith, maybe some flight sims, and have definitely have been looking forward to upcoming VR devices. The first game I remember playing was the original Legend of Zelda on NES.

Sorry if this has some incoherent rambling somewhere or errors over there, I honestly can't tell.
Well, I'm going to sleep. Hope to see some of you somewhere.
Welcome!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I slightly imagine that you were typing that introduction thread in a dark corner of your house while mumbling about a golden ring.... but that's just standard Jersey!

Welcome to Test! I look forward to rambling without in the future as we charge into glory of a less than-glorious or heroic death... but it will be so beautiful of an explosion.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Incoherent mutters and rambling are the official language here. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?