***** ONLY ONE WEEK REMAINS - SQ42 and SC at this price ******

Ill-Tempered Monkey

Vice Admiral
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
ITMonkey
Thanks, Cosmic, I have an LTI Starfarer that I don't want to slip away. :)

Doing some digging, it appears that they are going to allow us to unmelt our previous pledges with credits...however, it appears it will be a single token / one shot kind of thing. Possibly coming next week?

@28:20
Update, the token buy back with credits is live. I just un-melted my LTI starfarer with nothing but store credit.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So... I have a lot of free ships which were sent to me in the mail...
What game do I have?
You should have both, as the Aurora package you got originally came with both games. And if I'm not mistaken, they're working on the Khartu-al, which means you'll have a fun as fuck ship soon. *fingers crossed*

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So does the token work only to unmelt with store credits? Or is it with real money as well? Is this to limit people from unmelting and reselling ships? I've been gone for the past week and am apparently out of touch, lol.

Ill-Tempered Monkey

Vice Admiral
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
ITMonkey
So does the token work only to unmelt with store credits? Or is it with real money as well? Is this to limit people from unmelting and reselling ships? I've been gone for the past week and am apparently out of touch, lol.
You will get 1 unmet token for credits every 3 months. You can still melt and unmet as much as you like with $$.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Wafflez

Space Marshal
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflez
I haven't been keeping up with the game recently, why did they decide to split it off? And does that mean that SQ42 will just be a single player experience?

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
I haven't been keeping up with the game recently, why did they decide to split it off? And does that mean that SQ42 will just be a single player experience?
Squadron 42 and Star Citizen are two different games, and have been since their conception. SQ42 is a single player campaign much like the original Wing Commander. SC is an MMO like E.V.E online. Anything you earn in SQ42 persists/transfers to SC. The content in each of these games are both individually enough to be two separate games.

SQ42 is designed as a single player game, but you can do co-op with your friends from mission to mission.

P.S. CIG splitting SQ42 and SC probably means SQ42 will release soon :D

Wafflez

Space Marshal
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflez
Squadron 42 and Star Citizen are two different games, and have been since their conception. SQ42 is a single player campaign much like the original Wing Commander. SC is an MMO like E.V.E online. Anything you earn in SQ42 persists/transfers to SC. The content in each of these games are both individually enough to be two separate games.

SQ42 is designed as a single player game, but you can do co-op with your friends from mission to mission.

P.S. CIG splitting SQ42 and SC probably means SQ42 will release soon :D
Cheers for clearing that up. I was never entirely sure what SQ42 was, sounds pretty cool.

Reactions: Accented

TinMan710

Lieutenant
Dec 17, 2015
RSI Handle
TinMan710
I like the idea that you can build up your character in SQ42 (reputation, starting money, etc.,.) and then carry that over to the PU or just skip it all together if you want.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Why can't I just be drunk? So much reading.

Seriously though;
package for my wife?
hmmmm.
Her version of geeking out usually involves babies, boobs, beer, bacon, and hockey.
She *may* be Canadian.

Forgot your password?