Oops I bought a thing

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Sweet! I hope it works well for you, let us know how you like it!

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Congratulations and please tell us how it really is! Nothing is better than a testie for a honest drunk review :p

Reactions: Aunfox

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Very sweet! I just ordered a Samsung S7 Edge and it comes with a little VR thing powered by your phone. I'm hoping it'll work with SC as I don't really know if I want to shell out for a Vive. I could get like 15 Auroras for that.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Crake

Admiral
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Crakez
Congratulations and please tell us how it really is! Nothing is better than a testie for a honest drunk review :p
Remind me to make this a thing. Drunk review. I will put it on the youtubez

Very sweet! I just ordered a Samsung S7 Edge and it comes with a little VR thing powered by your phone. I'm hoping it'll work with SC as I don't really know if I want to shell out for a Vive. I could get like 15 Auroras for that.
That's pretty cool, I played around with some phone based VR - my friends did a little VR film making class and made one for it - definitely a neat little technology, especially given how accessible it is.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
That's pretty cool, I played around with some phone based VR - my friends did a little VR film making class and made one for it - definitely a neat little technology, especially given how accessible it is.
The woman at Verizon was geeking out hard about it, so I'm optimistic. I asked them if you could run PC games through it and they said, No. But the video they showed me looked like it clearly had Elite Dangerous.

I Google and it totally did. So I'm hoping SC will support it.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
P.S. anyone in NYC area is welcome to come play in April, on the condition that you bring beer and I can film and send results to Test Squadron for science.
I mean, I've commuted to NYC for minimal reason before!
Can't buy you any beer till next month though.

So, how is it?

Forgot your password?