Security Operation Meteor Shower Recruitment (MISSION COMPLETE)

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I'm happy to pilot a dropship (or anything for that matter) if there is a slot free?
yes, there are. do you have a dropship to use? and if so what ship do you have? If so I can work with that. if not I really need a second gunner for the Hammerhead.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I have a cutless black but wouldn't mind being on the hammerhead
I will put you on the Hammerhead as a gunner if that is good with you.
I have a Cutty Black, haven't got my Valk right now i'm afraid.

Will that do?
Cutty Black is great! I have not seen the rework, can you fit any ground vehicles in there?

Reactions: invalidData

invalidData

Commander
Jan 18, 2020
RSI Handle
invalidData
Cutty Black is great! I have not seen the rework, can you fit any ground vehicles in there?
Dragonflys have to fit in, propably two.
The heck is as big as the heck of the Cutty Red we used last saturday, exept it has just the ramp not the door.
Ursa Rover will not fit, Cyclone I don't think but didn't try yet...

Reactions: sum1

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
I will put you on the Hammerhead as a gunner if that is good with you.

You can easily load a single Cyclone into Cutlass Black. You can also load two of them, but this require some skills and experience, as you may easily lose access the rear ramp or to the cockpit; or both.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I could help out as a gunner/ fire support team on the hammerhead
Sounds Good! please be ready on the live patch this saturday for the Op. your coming in late so if you can get on a little bit early so I can walk you through what will be happening and your roll.
You can easily load a single Cyclone into Cutlass Black. You can also load two of them, but this require some skills and experience, as you may easily lose access the rear ramp or to the cockpit; or both.
we had flight training on Saturday and we were able to get the cyclone on the black. I have been working with Gamefleek for the best options for the scouting team as he showed up Saturday to help.

pennyw1se

Lieutenant
Feb 18, 2020
RSI Handle
pennyw1se
I know I am a bit late having just joined recently but if you need another for the assault team I am in. I have prior invite league and lan experience in other fps games, so I know how to follow directions while also staying adaptable.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I know I am a bit late having just joined recently but if you need another for the assault team I am in. I have prior invite league and lan experience in other fps games, so I know how to follow directions while also staying adaptable.
yes we could always use more assault team members! welcome!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Sweet. By chance was any video taken of the ground training on the 15th? That way I could review it beforehand and be a little more prepared.
not that I am aware of. if you show up 30ish mins early I can give you some catch-up information.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Hi all,

Would I be able to Pilot Dropship 2? I only Have a Titan in my hanger but happy to fly anything if that's possible.
I think this depends totally on @GameFleek He is leading the scouting team. and if wants a pilot for his ship (as we didn't have one before) he was going to have to take it down himself. You would be flying his Connie. It's totally up to him if he is fine with added a new element this late.

Runalotski

Lieutenant
Feb 28, 2020
RSI Handle
Runalotski
I think this depends totally on @GameFleek He is leading the scouting team. and if wants a pilot for his ship (as we didn't have one before) he was going to have to take it down himself. You would be flying his Connie. It's totally up to him if he is fine with added a new element this late.
Yer that's understandable, I can practice flying to Junk Town before hand if that helps?

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I totally missed last weekend's training. Forgot with RL stuff going on. Is it still Sat? Do I go into Discord beforehand?

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
@sum1 Spoke to GameFleek they are fine for me to fly, if you are ok for me to join the OP. Happy to join the scout team on the ground if the pilot aint needed after the landing.
Awesome see you there! if you want more info try to jump in 30 mins early. otherwise, you will just follow GamerFleek's direction.
I totally missed last weekend's training. Forgot with RL stuff going on. Is it still Sat? Do I go into Discord beforehand?
ya. if you can hope in 30 mins early. So I can go over some stuff.

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek
So, because the Carrack actually made it into the game, my loaner Connie is gone. Good news it, I upgraded my 325a to a Cutlass, so that will be the new Overwatch Drop ship @sum1 @Runalotski .

Forgot your password?